Thread: How to download bootcamp and install in Macbook pro 2010

How to download bootcamp and install in Macbook pro 2010

I am a regular user of the apple products and the windows and have a new Macbook pro 2010 and recently I have to work on the Microsoft office packages such as the word and the excel. I searched a lot and found that it si possible with the Boot camp software which allows the office it be used with the Mac OS x and the snow Leopard operating system. I just wanted to know from where I can get this software and how I can install the Office 2010 and the other Microsoft products in the Snow Leopard 10.6 operating system on my Macbook pro 2010 and help me to resolve the issue any suggestion on the tropic will help.

Re: How to download bootcamp and install in Macbook pro 2010

First tell me that which operating system you are using right now is that the Tiger or the Snow Leopard because the software that you have mentioned is available in some of the apple’s operating system. The tiger does not have it where as the latest release of the Snow leopard have it in the DVD that you used for the installation. So, provide all the details to get the proper solution on the topic.

Right now I am using the Snow leopard 10.6 and as you have mentioned that the boot camp is inbuilt inside the windows so I tried to install it in the system but failed badly. So please provide me a proper way to install the boot camp and the other Windows software’s such as the office 2010 and others on the Mac and the Snow leopard OS. Any suggestion on the topic will help to resolve the problem and will be appreciated by me for his constant support.

As you have mentioned that you want to install the Office product for the apple OS then you can download the boot camp from the apple website. A resident version of Microsoft Office is obtainable for Mac OS X, and it features a Mac-friendly interface that lets you produce documents with Word, presentations with PowerPoint, and spreadsheets with Excel in a minute similar to on a Windows PC. It’s well-matched with Microsoft Office for Windows, so you can with no trouble split documents with friends and classmates. Even if you don’t have Office installed on your Macbook pro 2010, you can make use of Quick Look to obtain a peek at Office credentials with no have to unlock an application, this will help you to overcome the problem and use the boot camp.

If you want to install Windows on your Macbook pro 2010 then you first you need to install the boot camp in the Macbook pro2010, If you previously quit Boot Camp supporter without installing Windows then you need to follow the following steps to overcome the issue:
    • First you need to Open Boot Camp Assistant.

• Select “Start the Windows installer.” In the given application

• Click to select Continue.

• Then you have to insert your Windows installation disc.

• After that In Boot Camp supporter, click Start setting up.

• Your Macbook starts up from the Windows installation disc.

• Finally you have to follow the onscreen instructions; this will resolve your problem for sure.

To install the Boot Camp drivers in your system after the Windows installation is complete you need to follow the below steps:
    • Drive out the Windows installation compact disk.

• Put in the Mac OS X compact disk.

• If the installer doesn’t begin mechanically, look through the compact disk using Windows Explorer and double-click the setup.exe box file in the Boot Camp directory.

• Then follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.

• If a note appears that says the software you’re installing has not approved Windows Logo testing, click carry on Anyway.

• Windows that come into view only briefly during the installation don’t necessitate your input.

• If nothing appears to be happening, there may be a concealed window that you must Respond to Check the taskbar and look behind open windows.

• Subsequent to your computer restart, go behind the orders in the Found New Hardware Wizard to update your software drivers, this resolve your issue in a better manner and the application will be installed.