Thread: BEST hard drive image software

BEST hard drive image software

I have 120 GB hard disk drive. My hard disk drive performance is too low. I am planning for new hard disk. But there is my important data in my 120 GB hard disk drive. I want to create image of my hard disk drive for backup. I am looking for a software which is used to create image of the hard disk drive. So please help me to find best hard drive image software.

Re: BEST hard drive image software

You are planning for new hard disk drive is fine but if you want to keep backup of your data or files so you copy your important files on other drive so you will get backup of your hard disk drive data. If you are looking for a hard drive image software so there is number of software in a market so it depends on you that which software you want to prefer. Acronis True Image, Paragon Drive Backup, Norton Ghost, O&O Disk Image, Image for Windows this are some famous hard drive image software.

If you have knowledge of Hirean bootable CD so that is best for you. There is some important software in Hirean bootable CD so you can use that software as per your requirement. Norton ghost is a one of the best software to create hard drive image. Norton ghost allow you create full hard disk drive image or partition image. And it allow you to keep the destination of your ghost image file as per your choice. You can use that image for backup purpose. Whenever you want to store that image in your system you insert Hirean boo table CD. Go to Norton ghost image option and then load that image in a system where you want to load that image. But there is no other option to update your image. If you want to update then once again you have to create image of your hard disk drive.
    Last edited by chroma; 20-10-2010 at 01:38 PM.

You want to create hard drive image so there is a Paragon Drive Backup is a best software to create an exact image of your hard disk drive. Paragon Drive Backup is a easier to use to perform operation and easy to understand. variety of device back up by Paragon Drive Backup software like virtual drive, a portable drive etc. Paragon Drive Backup software is a disk imaging tool for backing up to another drive, network, or storage media and it also use to upgrade your data to a new drive.

Acronis True Image software is a best software to create image of hard disk dive. Acronis True Image software is a powerful, versatile tool that can store a copy to a single computer or to several computers once. Acronis True Image software is a fast, error–free and simple to use. At the same time you can restore an image to multiple computers with the help of Acronis True Image software. Acronis True Image software is work more faster than other disk imaging software.