Thread: Where in windows XP Regedit to the Product KEY and owners Name

Where in windows XP Regedit to the Product KEY and owners Name

I am using windows operating system on my computer system. I don’t know from where I should Regedit the Product key as well as the owners Name in my windows XP operating system. Do anyone have any kind of solution for this please suggests me. Any help related to the same issue will be appreciated. Thank you in Advance.

Re: Where in windows XP Regedit to the Product KEY and owners Name

To find the key there is a Key finder utilities and system resource utilities scheduled below. You must go for the same.
    • If your system came preinstalled with the windows XP operating system, the Product Key that any key finder or system resources utility retrieves the majority probable will be the Generic Key of the OEM utilize to install and not the Product Key you want to reinstall.
    • If you effectively reinstalled windows XP since the initial OEM setup i.e. the primary occasion you booted the computer, the Product Key if demand and input from the key positioned on the folder or generic OEM sticker tag will be the valid Product Key complete with the computer.
    • If windows XP was not reinstalled the recovered Product Key will be the generic Product Key utilize by the OEM and will come back an unacceptable message when used to reinstall from the OEM disk. The accurate Product Key will be the single from the sticker on the exterior of the case.
    • The Product key is not hard hinted to the Windows XP CD drive or any additional version of Windows installation disk media.

To recover the Product KEY and owners Name of your windows XP operating system. You can go to understand this article which is explaining how you can able to recover a Windows XP operating system that does not begin because of the corruption in the registry. I hope this will help you to solve this problem.

The Product Key is encrypted and is not visible in the registry of your any windows operating system what you are using. Retrieve your Windows XP CD key from this link and to change the Computer Registered Owner in your Windows XP operating system you can go to this link.

I hope this might help you to solve your problem

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion RegisteredOrganization RegisteredOwner

Or

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion RegisteredOrganization
    RegisteredOwner

Magical Jellybean Key Finder

The Magical Jelly Bean Key finder is a freeware utility which is use to facilitate the recovery of your Product Key to use the installation of the windows operating system from your registry. It has the alternative to duplicate the key to clipboard, accumulate it in a text file. It works on Windows 95, 98, ME, NT4, 2000, XP, Server 2003, Office 97, and Office XP operating system.

RockXP 2.0

RockXP 2.0 allows you to:
    • To recover and modify your XP Key
    • To hoard your XP activation file
    • To recover your misplaced windows XP operating system passwords
    • To recover your lost Remote Access Settings passwords
    • To make fresh passwords