Thread: Download Blu Ray DVD Player free

Download Blu Ray DVD Player free

I desperately need your help guys. I have the blu ray dvd player for me but the thing is that it Is not working. I really do not know what the real problem with that stuff is. I have the ASUS Blu Ray player for the computer and I am completely blank with the weird nature of the player. Can you all please help me with this thing? I think that I will need a Blu Ray DVD Player free so that I can play the Player. Tell me if I am correct when I say this. I am on the hunt for this and I have searched a lot on the Google and now I am really confused regarding this. Can you all please suggest me something in relation for this. Please suggest me something. Hope that you all will turn up with a better and a working solution.

Re: Download Blu Ray DVD Player free

I do not understand one thing. Why you are hunting for a Blu Ray DVD Player Free, I mean when you buy a Blu Ray Player for the computer it is accompanied with a FREE player software CD. I think that the CD is sufficient in giving the thing for which you are searching. See for the CD and also see that you install the drivers and the also follow the manuals that are present there. If you do not find one then I think that it will be nice if you can get it from where you bought the player, since without that the things are really going to be drastic and will go worse to worst.

You asked for the Free Player and hence I have the thing for you. Well I went and found that the best thing that will suit you is nothing but the DivX Plus. I think that these will solve the issues that you are facing. It is especially made for the Windows and it is officially released from the DivX Company, and it offers everything that you need to watch these kinds of movies. In addition to all the things this pack includes the all-important DivX Codec Pack, plus DivX Player, DivX Web Player and also a 15-day free trial of DivX Converter Plus for those who intend to convert files to DivX format. Have a faith on it and I am sure that this thing will really help you. Best of luck, use it and post if that worked.

I think that I was really unfortunate that I did not get the software CD that you were telling. I will really see if I can get that from the store. What will be like if I do not get it from there? I am telling this because the shop is far from the place where I am staying at this moment. I really find that going there and getting the CD will be really a hectic thing and I will be able to do that only on Sundays. Well I have a suggestion for the Windows from the above post of Glenny and I think that I will go for the DivX Plus. In addition to that I want to know if there are some other players that are compatible with the Windows. In case if the above one fails then I can have one more solution ready to try. Well thanks for the replies.

I am in total agreement with what Glenny has mentioned. I have read the review about DivX Plus and this thing really works. I am sure that this is the best thing that you are searching for and one more thing is that it especially made by the company for the Windows. Well it has lots of Pros and with less Cons. Then list of Pros says that it has easy to use interface and also the interface is even attractive. Also in addition to this it has everything that is needed not only to watch but also to upload and publish DivX files. The only downside that I can see in this is the Converter. The converter that you are having is very slow and it is limited only for the 15 days. Other than this I do not think that you will have any difficulty in using this DivX Plus. If you do not find the DivX Plus for download then I think that this link will for sure give you the Player. Click the link and see your problem disappearing:Download DivX Plus
    Last edited by JonathanD; 19-10-2010 at 04:19 PM.

Please see try to understand that the things that you are trying to do can come up with problems in the future. I would suggest you to get the CD from the store and that is the only perfect solution that I think that can help you at this time. The drivers and the players that are present on the CD are worth of running on the player and they will run without any trouble. However hard we try the original thing requires the original thing.

If you ask me just opt for the LG blu-ray player/burner. The full thing regarding that is LG Black 6X BD-ROM 16X DVD-ROM 40X CD-ROM SATA Internal Blu-ray/HD DVD-ROM & 16X DVD±R DVD Burner Model GGC-H20. This drive gives you dual-layer DVD capability, LightScribe creativity, and quality of LG, on which you can really rely on. You asked for other stuff and I think that I have given you that. Hope that you will find the suggestions worth.

Macarenas I totally agree with you. I would also suggest you to get the CD back. However I do not think that the things will go wrong if at all you will be using the PowerDVD Ultra Mark II 10. I think that this will be the thing that I would recommend you to go for. It is a full featured DVD player and it can allow you to enjoy the the DVD and the Blu Ray Movies that you want. It has marvelous support for numerous audio and video formats. It has a much enhanced interface. Also it has the TrueTheater filters and 3D effects in addition. You can download the software from the link below:Download Power DVD. I am of the opinion that this time it will suit as a better placement for the things that you are using.