Thread: Windows Live Subscribe Calender: Where have My Subscriptions gone?

Windows Live Subscribe Calender: Where have My Subscriptions gone?

I have created the same thread on the different forum site in just 7 hours it crosses the 150 replies. But the disappointment is that whatever the replies I got from there I was not able to get the perfect solution related to my issue that is why I have decided to make one more thread on this forum. But And I am also making the subscription tab and I have seen that there is around 1600 of the list under my thread but it around an hour ago but when I have seen that after it is only ten. Where is there rest of them so please help me related to this. Actually in that there are dozens of the active threads are there. And I have no any other way to locate them. So please help me related to this matter.

Re: Windows Live Subscribe Calender: Where have My Subscriptions gone?

I have just visited this site and then I have read this thread. I just can do to forward this mail to my seniors and told them to reply me as soon as you can. Then he replied me quickly. And we were told about this issue that it is occurring because of the pagination issue in the "my subscriptions" tab. And we are currently working on this issue to fix it as soon as it is possible for us. So just wait we are trying our best so I think you get that what I mean to say here.

I am also a part of this issue and I have asked related to this issue then also I have not got any perfect solution which can fix my issue then I have read the post which is given here and I want to tell all you that it is really a great news for me. I think regarding this that the list could get very long and unwieldy, but at there it should be a handful of users with such long lists, so I think in upcoming days it will I mean here that there will not be any of the limit imposed.

Can you tell me here that does your Subscriptions list have an RSS Subscription link? It is really very much useful. And I think you should stay your subscription list. By the way I am looking for the other way to figure out how I can become aware about the threads that I have posted. I think it should be in the history list I am able to enter reply to post there as a method to obtain back straight to threads I comment on it. Unluckily the tooltip for those now provides the URL that is concerned, e.g. in the place of the Subject. So if you guys have any other solution regarding this.

Sorry I have read all the post which is here and I am not very much serious previously related to this. I am facing it from long time. In this the issue is the subs list does not contain an RSS feed, but I have the same opinion that if it did, it would resolve this particular difficulty. And also in that I have installed the pivot to make of use but I have got that on their Wikipedia that although the entire importance looks to be on visual representations which work best and it should be best with the images rather than the text.

The solution is at the present in place and the My Subscriptions tab is at this time paginated. Thanks for that.
    One of the benefit in modify it is that adding the parameter? v=s to the URL for the My Profile page open it mechanically at the Subs tab, taking out a long-standing frustration.

On the other hand, I am still not able to recognize why modify was essential. The functionality is much condensed from what it was previously:
    • Only the newest 1000 threads are able to be seen. Where are the rest of the others?
    • When all the subs were on a particular page, an easy page search rapidly established a exacting thread. At the present that has to be frequent up to 100 times, with at most a 50% possibility of achievement. Any possibility of a search scope for My Profile?