Thread: Just started up outlook 2010, initial startup problems

Just started up outlook 2010, initial startup problems

I am getting the problems while operating the outlook, that is when i want to delete any of the emails it take more than enough time to delete. Second thing is emails which i have sent, does not go to the sent folder same thing is happening at the time of deleting mails, and when i sent emails it get sent but i get an error message (0x800CCCD2). I am using outlook 2010 on windows 7 operating system. If you know how to handle these situations then please tell me.

Re: Just started up outlook 2010, initial startup problems

As far I know that this error message is comes at the time when you need to update the email server hosting which host your mailbox. IMAP account is specify for the sent item folder and for delete items. for that go to the file menu then in the info go to the account settings then in the email do the necessary setting as the instructed.

I have gone through your question and i guess that the Office professional version you are using is a trial version. I will suggest you to remove the current one and use the register version, hope this will help you to overcome the issue. If still you face this problem than just contact to the Microsoft support team. If you are having any other query then please reply me.

I have several users and they are also gets this kinds of problem and this error message. I am sure due wrong settings of your IMAP you are getting this error. IMAP which is stand for Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP) is used for the email retrieval. I advice you to follow these steps for IMAP setting.
    On the menu bar go into the tools in tools click on the account you can see the IMAP option you are having an option says store special folders on IMAP server deselect to that option. This setting help you to remove your errors.

There are several reasons behind this issue but normally 0x800CCCD2 error generate because of virus and spy ware in to your outlook for that I recommend you to get the 0x800CCCD2 repair tools and also if possible update your drivers by installing the Microsoft windows software update which help you to manage your computer. By installing these to software help you to fix your problems.

A very common solution for this is that if you create the new outlook profile and then again try to reconnect to the old PST then this problem can be solved. After creating the new profile for outlook follow these steps for reconnecting to the PST. Go to the file menu on the menu bar then open the outlook data file and then select the outlook.pst and then click on the open. If by creating the new profile, your issues get solved then enter the email account in it and check its status.