Thread: Outlook 2010 keeps closing and restarting

Outlook 2010 keeps closing and restarting

I am using the outlook 2007 for a long period of time and there was not a problem with that but recently i switched to outlook 2010 which i have installed in the new Acer laptop. The problem is that when i tried to open the outlook it crashes badly and keeps on restarting automatically without any command to it so what is the problem with the outlook software and how can i overcome these issue any suggestion on the issue will be helpful to overcome the problem there are also a number of the error messages occurs when it opens rarely in the windows so please help in the issue.

Re: Outlook 2010 keeps closing and restarting

These problem mainly occurs when the outlook 2010 is installed on the system which is not compact able with the software. As the outlook 2010 is based on the 64 bit OS so you need to work on the windows 7 OS other wise on other system you need to install the the windows patches for the same process. So, it is necessary that you have the Windows 7 or higher system for these. The other problem that might occur is that if you are not using any antivirus for protection, so there are chances that there will be a virus attack on the system which has caused you the problem. You need to provide all the basic information to get the solution to these problem and the time when you had purchased the Microsoft outlook 2010.

I have installed the Microsoft outlook 2010 on the Windows 7 operating system which is a 64 bits so the requirement for the outlook are fulfilled on the system but the problem is still there so what is the issue. I also have the McAfee Anti-virus for the security purpose. So, please provide me the solution to overcome the problem as i am not able to use the outlook services.

To resolve these problem you need to first check that the Microsoft outlook 2010 is working in the safe mode or not because we can then disable the add on there. So to do that you have to first go in the Start menu and then in the All Programs which is then follow by the Accessories, after that go in the Run option and copy and paste the content below and then press the Enter key that is the Outlook/safe. If your outlook is working in the safe mode then you can disable the add-ons by following the below steps;
    • First you need to go in the File Menu

• Then click to select the Options and then Add-in

• After that click on the Go button in the managr:Com-in add.

• Finally check if there is any add-in in the check box, and clear the checkbox to disable it; these will resolve your issue of the outlook not stating.

There is a problem in the Microsoft outlook 2010 that you are using in the system as some of the files are corrupted there. The files get corrupted due to a number of the reasons such as a virus attack from other websites or there is a bug in the software that you are using. To overcome these issue you need to update the software from the Microsoft website so you have to first go to the Microsoft website and then in the update section to select the software which you want to update and then click the update button to update the application it will take some time to update. The method method available is the update from the Microsoft update section which can be accessible from the start up menu in Windows, it will directly update the software that you want to update in quick time.

The problem of the crashing of outlook 2010 is very frequent when there is no anti virus protection on the system on which you have installed the application/software. There seems that the outlook that you are using is badly corrupted so the solution for that is replacement of the software with a new one. For these you have to contact the Microsoft from where you have purchased the software for support and help on the topic or you can directly purchase a new copy of the Microsoft outlook 2010 form the Microsoft website this is the ultimate solution to your issue.