Thread: Outlook 2010 messes with Email Newsletter

Outlook 2010 messes with Email Newsletter

Hi am using the Microsoft outlook from the last few years and it is serving me the best till now, but from the last few days i am failing to send a News Letter through my email, and i am facing this problem from the last two weeks , initially i was not facing this kind of problem when i was using windows XP as my operating system but as i upgraded it to the windows 7 is started giving me problems, The Actual problem i am facing here is that whenever i am sending an email to any one of my colleague which has a newsletter in it then the email goes in two formats or two files through him, One in the HTML format and other in the plain text format, the thing here is that the users who are not having the Outlook 2010 they are receiving the plain text file and others those who are having it are receiving the HTML file, I don't know why i am facing this problem though i am using the windows & as my operating system an the Intel core2 duo as the processor,Due to this i am not able to do send the newsletter and also my important is not being able to exchanged, The thing here is that i want to know whether my browser is the one which is causing the problem. Please help me in this case.
    Last edited by Tarank; 18-10-2010 at 11:45 PM.

Re: Outlook 2010 messes with Email Newsletter

In this case i have a problem is that does the same thing happen in the same template, Here if the same template causes you this problem than it might be curable, I mean to say that the template that you are using must not be compatible with the system that you are using, So what you have to do is that just try and check out with any other template, Also the thing that you have to do is there might be a compatibility issue regarding the templates that you are using so try and one thing is that make sure you are using the template that is compatible with the system, To check it you just use the Outlook 2007 templates and see whether they are compatible with you system if yes then there is a issue of compatibility.

As mentioned by you that you was using the windows XP earlier on and now after shifting it over to the windows 7 you are started facing the problem the thing here is that what the Microsoft Outlook 2010 is highly compatible with the windows 7 , I don't think that there is any problem with the operating system that you are using, what you have to do here is that just check out with the setting of the outlook that you are using in this case it is Outlook 2010. It may happen that if there are any problems in the settings of the Microsoft outlook than it tends to give such errors. So i will suggest you to restore all the settings of the outlook which will bring the outlook to its normal mode and then try, i hope that it will work for you. If not then try and uninstall the outlook 2010 and again install it on to the same system because it may happen that while installing you may have committed some mistakes.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that there are issues regarding the outlook version that you are using the thing here is that while installing the outlook 2010 you must have committed some mistakes so the installation was not proper and what you have to do here is just uninstall the 2010 and install it again and see if the problem prevails again or not and f yes then you have try and use the Outlook 2007 which also the better one in the business.

It seems to me that it is not an outlook issue that you are dealing with rather i would say that Outlook 2010 is highly compatible with the windows 7 and the thing here is that it works better than the 2007, what i want to say here is that you have to check out your internet settings i guess that they persist some problem, Also what you have to do is just perform the connection test of yours which will tell you where the problem actually exists and if not then just perform the ping test which will tell you the actual performance of the network.

As per my knowledge there is an internal issue with the internet, what i want to say you that just reset the settings of your internet, Also one more thing never hard reset the settings because it will rather erase all the data of your system, Here are the steps that you have to follow to change the settings:
    1. First of all open the internet explorer and go to the settings.
    2. After selecting the settings you have to go to tools
    3. Once you will enter in the tools of internet settings you have to choose internet options.
    4. After option you have to select the advanced tab of it and then reset all the settings over there .

I hope that this one will help you in this case and also fix your problem permanently and if the problem arises again then you have to follow the same steps.

I was also facing the similar problem a few days back and also my outlook version was 2010, what you have to do here is that if the user to whom you are sending the newsletter are one or two then you can insist them to install the Outlook 2010 that will enable them to read the file as you want or as the type of the file, And her is one more solution here is that you uninstall the Microsoft Outlook 2010 and install the Outlook 2007, which will not give you such errors, and also it is easy and understandable. I hope that changing the version will help you. And if not then you have to contact the service provider of yours and place the complaint and the last hope that they will help you for sure.