Thread: How can I delete folders without it's contents

How can I delete folders without it's contents

Here I want ask you guys that how am I able to delete a folder not including to delete its contents. I know that the copy, Paste and after that deleting the folder with its' contents etc is able to work in this case. But I want to know here that is there any way through which I can get it as a windows context menu? I mean that when I right click on this then it should show this option. Because I know there is some type of registry editing through which I can do like this.

Re: How can I delete folders without it's contents

Here I just want to ask you that there is no any sense of your question. Because I have never seen like this question before. Regarding this I just want to tell you that there is one way through which you can do like this that you just copy the content of the folder in to the other folder and after deleting the folder if you want then you can set it on to the other folder. Otherwise if you want choice then you delet the folder but not the contents it is actually existed from where would you expect the contents to be afterward?

I have got your question and regarding this I have also tried to figure out this. Actually my ITunes is not able to find out my songs the reason is I put them into a folder. And I just wanted to delete that contents of the folder back to their original position or get the other way just to remove that from the folder or you are able to delete the folder itself so I think after doing this it will be back to the original place. So you just give a try regarding this solution.

Ok I have seen your reply and actually I am also looking for the same solution and in your solution which you have given here I want to know tell you that are not able to delete the folder, the reason that will also remove the songs. And fist thing is that you have to move the songs whatever is in your folder to wherever they originally were for iTunes. So on my pc it is My Documents/My Music/iTunes/iTunes Music where I am able to see all my album folders. So also check this.