Thread: Outlook 2010 - New Mail Alert for multiple inboxes

Outlook 2010 - New Mail Alert for multiple inboxes

I have created various email accounts in my outlook 2010. What i am looking for is an Icon for "New Email" on my system tray so that i can create the email whenever i want to create a new email in an Inbox. Currently i am getting only alert when there is any new mail arrived in my Inbox. I am not able to find out the settings for this. Can anybody help me?

Re: Outlook 2010 - New Mail Alert for multiple inboxes

That's what I found, made and tested repeatedly. After downloading the executable from Gmail to Outlook Express: Open Outlook Express and "(>)" = click, Tools> Accounts> and in "General tab", type the name such as "Toto" and type the email address, eg "toto@gmail.com "and check the box (Include this account when receiving mail or synchronizing). Then go to "Server" and there: (Incoming Mail, POP3 = "pop.gmail.com") and (Outgoing, SMTP = "smtp.gmail.com").
    As regards the account name you type or as found "foo", type the password for the account you have configured on "Gmail" in the beginning. And the concern here is set in the Advanced tab: [I left "Outgoing default [25] and uncheck the box" This server requires a secure connection (SSL), and for the "Incoming Mail "POP3" I put [995], and checked the box "This server requires a secure connection (SSL).

On the Tools menu, click Options. Tab-mail Options, click Advanced E-mail. Do one or more of the following:
    1. Display a desktop alert to the arrival of new mail
    • Under When new items arrive in my inbox, select the check box alert New Mail Desktop (default Inbox only).
    • To specify the duration or transparency of the alert, click Settings Desktop Alert, and then select the options you want.

2. Play a sound upon the arrival of new mail
    • Under When new items arrive in the Inbox, select the check box Play a sound.

3. Change the mouse cursor to the arrival of new mail
    • Under When new items arrive, select the check box Briefly change the mouse pointer.
    Please note that the Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 does not emit sound signals, do not change the mouse cursor or display the new alert message on the desktop when you start a Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003 slide on this computer.

If multiple additional accounts then by default, your personal folders, all mail to your inbox, just below is received. Thus, each individual account, your incoming mail into folders is to specify. In that case, as shown below, the admin account as the default folder, account blog blog email inbox for incoming mail. Dilution has been receiving mail. If so, the admin of the mail inbox Only bins. Blogs folder in my inbox for mail only blog. To become automatically deposited category. Mail because they do not overlap very comfortable. On the Tools menu, select Rules and Alerts. The Rules Wizard window opens, select Check messages when they arrive and proceed to the next.

I have found one tool named as MailAlert which helps you to manage your e-mail. Features provided by this tool are as follows.
    1. It automatically checks multiple e mail accounts.
    2. You will get notified on getting new messages.
    3. Preview or even delete messages directly from your mail server.
    4. Automatic deletion of SPAM messages as per the settings made by you.
    5. Blue Spinning EPlay sounds, show video or run programs in response to the e-mail that you receive.