Thread: How to select sent and received emails of same address in Outlook 2010?

How to select sent and received emails of same address in Outlook 2010?

I have Outlook 2010 on my personal computer and the computer companies. In the private computer I get at the bottom of the window of an open email to see all emails or other objects that come from the same address. This is a list of functions (all items, activities, e-mail, etc.). I do not get this ad on the company computer. There I will be shown only to persons in the area of a symbol with the outline of a person whose name. I can change nothing, as others on the computer. How can I get this ad on the company computer? I have installed on your home computer does not Addon and nothing is set in order to get this advertisement (at least not knowingly). I've searched all the settings and found nothing on the subject. The company's computer accesses including an Exchange server. I do not know if that plays a role. Please help me out.

Re: How to select sent and received emails of same address in Outlook 2010?

If under: File-> Options-> Add-Ins Add-in Microsoft Outlook Connector for social networks "do not actively work, is the passenger region not this add-in is first open Outlook 2010 offered at, should you not be active, activate it, please. Should add-in is not installed that you can do it post-installation is described as follows:
    Start-> Control Panel-> Programs and Features-> Click on your Office Suite-> Modify-> Add features or remove the right-> Outlook> Outlook Add-Ins> Outlook Connector and social there, "From Work to" execute.

I would advise you to a new profile, you can give no Exchange guide, but there it should work as follows:
    1. close all open programs
    2. Now go to "Mail"
    3. in "Mail" please go to "Profile View", there you will see the Outlook profile
    4. please go to "Add Profile"
    5. there you have to enter any profile name one and go to Next
    6. now you have to your e-mail address and all necessary data to re-enter (you can use your old Outlook you also have to use before) and then go on Finish
    7. now you gotta get back in the "profile menu" to be, there is now something very important that you continue to use "bottom" Always use this profile in the field below and click to set your new profile, then click Apply and OK
    8. Now close everything and restart your Outlook

I just wish for export their email addresses and this week’s imbursement amount from my account software into excel and then let outlook mail merge the data from that excel file. I was able to do this using Word which bizarrely seems to also be able to send emails like Outlook does but the possibly there was that I couldn’t modify the FROM address. In Outlook I can usually change from address but in word I couldn’t. I don’t want the emails to come from my customary email address, I want them to come from my support email address which is not the default in Outlook.