Thread: Contact Manager unable to install with Office 2010 Home & Business.

Contact Manager unable to install with Office 2010 Home & Business.

In my PC when I try to install the Business Contact Manager at that time I was able to fail with the Office 2010 Home & Business. Contrast of Suites on Micro Soft web sites forever had BCM built-in with the Home & Business Suite. But now I am seeing that it is the only included thing which is with the multi License version. Here I want to know that Is this an enticement and switch or just a error with the H&B version download?

Re: Contact Manager unable to install with Office 2010 Home & Business.

It is not a error which is happen at the time of download. That is Microsoft's new sharing for BCM 2010. It is also obtainable to MSDN and, coming soon. I do not acquaint with why Microsoft has completed that choice. I did read one blog post that recommended BCM would be obtainable as a download to people who purchased Office 2007 with BCM throughout the tech guarantee period, but I have not seen whatever thing else to corroborate that.

We would like to thank you for utilizing Outlook with Business Contact Manager and your hold over the years. We are familiar with that the launch of Office 2010 we have incomplete the number of suites in which Outlook with Business Contact Manager is obtainable. We are at present working on a result to be obtainable shortly. We would also contact you in the near prospect with our response. We are grateful for your patience and co-operation on this.

I was also using the BCM with the Outlook 2003 in the office pro but currently I have upgraded to the office home and business with the outlook 2010 that does not have the BCM. So regarding this, what should I do with the 300 plus sales contacts which I am not able to migrate to Outlook 2010? So please suggest me any suggestion related to this.

Formally, Outlook through Business Contact Manager is simply available to Office 2010 acquire though Volume Licensing. But if the customer buys Outlook 2007 with BCM or an Office suite that comprises Outlook 2007 with BCM throughout the customer is able to download BCM from here. Customers who contain Outlook with Business Contact Manager 2007 as a separate product or in an Office 2007 suite will be capable to download Business Contact Manager 2010 disjointedly at no extra cost.

I am not able to see any of the things in that .doc which is about the BCM. And can you tell me here that what the procedure to downloaded BCM 2010 as part of the Tech Guarantee? I was seeking for this question then I have found that most of the users are asking this question i.e. which is about the BCM 2010 in the MS Answers forums also. So please tell me soon regarding this.

I have followed all the procedures which is given here for the tech guarantee program, but the problem which I am facing is I am not able to find out the where or how to download the Business Contact Manager 2010 upgrade? Anybody here who is able to help me related to this issue. Like how or where I can find out the Business Contact Manager 2010 upgrade.