Thread: How to remove Office 2010 Trial version which is not working

How to remove Office 2010 Trial version which is not working

Hi i am using the dell vostro 1041 with the windows 7 and the Intel core2 duo as the processor, The thing here is that i have also installed the trial version of the office 2010 and now i feel tat i am no need of this one because i have the update version of the office 2010 and i want to delete the trial version that i want uninstall the trial version so for this what i have to do, please can any one help me in this case, I really want to get rid of it as soon as possible.

Re: How to remove Office 2010 Trial version which is not working

It seems to me that you are not happy with the trial version , it is good that you are now moving forward to see the updated and the original office 2010, Before installing it you have to uninstall the trial version, To uninstall it what you have to do is just go to control panel and select the Add remove hardware once you will click on it then you will find all the list of the applications and software that you have installed in it, then select the office 2010 and remove it.

To uninstall the office that you are now using that is the trial version of 2010, you have to follow few steps the thing here is that in windows 7 removing a hardware is altogether a different task.So to uninstall you have to follow the follow the following steps.
    • First of all you have to click on the star menu
    • Then you have to click on Control Panel
    • Then you will find a new window will open in that you have to select the Programs and Features.
    • After that you have to select the list of currently installed programs,
    • In that you have to select the Microsoft Outlook Connector and then click Uninstall.

First of all thank you all of you for considering my problem and also spending your vital period for finding the solution, As per the instructions provided by you people i have successfully able to uninstall the trial version of the office 2010 and the thing here is that i am not able to delete the icons on my desktop that are of no use, the icon of the office 2010 trial version is still there on the desktop and i am not able to delete it. please help me in this case.