Thread: Office 2010 download failure "encountered a problem with licensing and needs to close"

Office 2010 download failure "encountered a problem with licensing and needs to close"

I am using the dell vostro laptop with windows 7 operating system and also the processor is of Intel core2duo . The other thing here is that i am not able to download the office 2010. In fact whenever i tried to download the the office then it gave me a download failure error message saying that "encountered a problem with licensing and needs to close". I am not able to understand what this error is all about please help in this case, And one more thing i would like to mention is that i am having the Hathaway internet connection.

Re: Office 2010 download failure "encountered a problem with licensing and needs to close"

I have never gone through such type of error message through out my life, The thing here is that what the error is related to the license copy of the office 2010. I guess you are trying to download a file for which you have no rights to download. The most important thing that you have to keep in mind is that you have to just download the stuff from a official site. What it does it provides safety of downloading the office 2010.

Re: Office 2010 download failure "encountered a problem with licensing and needs to close"

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that you have some problems with your internet service provider , It may have also happen that the service provider of yours must have blocked the downloading rights of that particular site from where you are trying to download the file. In this case what you have to do is just place the complaint in front of the Hathaway customer care and i guess that they will help you for sure in this case if the problem is related to their network.

If you are facing the similar problem on regular basis then try and download the beta version because the thing here is that there no problem with the internet connection that you are using also the thing here is that you can download the beta version from the following link and also you will get the product key that will support the download. Here is tha link that will help you to do so:
    http://www.microsoft.com/office/2010/en/activation.aspx