Thread: Outlook 2010 (RTM) Hangs is it Outlook Connector and the two hotmail accounts?

Outlook 2010 (RTM) Hangs is it Outlook Connector and the two hotmail accounts?

I am using windows 7 to my system and using office 2010 beta. It is very fine to use but now I am getting a problem as outlook 2010 (RTM) hangs whenever I open it for using. I have the beta version of the outlook connector is this the reason of getting this type of problem. As my ISP is MSN that is why I am using outlook to access my email accounts. That is why I need outlook connector. But it hangs whenever I use to access it. So please help me to get the solution. Thanks in advance.

Re: Outlook 2010 (RTM) Hangs is it Outlook Connector and the two hotmail accounts?

I need to know that the version you are using is updated or not . As this may be happen because you may be using 32 bit outlook on the 64bit windows 7. So check out this first. I think you should try to start the outlook in the safe mode also. For starting the outlook in the safe mode you need to do just hold the ctrl key on the keyboard at the same time as you click the icon to start the outlook. If this may help you.

Re: Outlook 2010 (RTM) Hangs is it Outlook Connector and the two hotmail accounts?

If Outlook is deafening for no apparent reason one thing to try is to start the program in Safe Mode. If the problem doesn't come out when you're running in Safe Mode then it's maybe a disobedient add-in that's cause the issue. For disabling the add-in you need to do the following steps.
    • Depart to Tools.
    • Then trust Center.
    • Add-ins and spot if there's anything there you can put out of action (disable).

I have the identical trouble with the RTM version. I have put out of action all add-ins and restarted outlook. For nearly all emails it appears to work all right. It doesn't take place with any exacting user, from which I can collect so far, it happens if the emails has derivative HTML hooked on it, you can mail a web page as an email but nothing related that I can find in result observer. I am using windows 7 64 bit and office 2010 64 bit is this is the cause for this.

I have searched a lot and I think this issue is related to some restriction in the registry settings. As well, nearly all of these issues can be resolute by repairing Office and then restore the Indexing options. I would like to authenticate if you have tried the suggestions on that website. If not, I would like to catalog the steps under and you can attempt to see if the trouble can be resolute by the steps. "Start> search box> regedit> press enter to edit the registry."