Thread: Office 2010 Will Not Load Help Files

Office 2010 Will Not Load Help Files

This is a new install of Microsoft Office 2010 package but the issue with these is that every time I try to begin the help system in any of the Office applications by pressing the F1 Key or Help? Icon on the office screen Office opens the Configuration development window, which runs for little minutes. I am then obtainable with a dialog box asking me to resume the machine and in the in the background, I can see the Office Help window but the problem is that it is totally blank there and there is no information in it. If I click choose awake all windows shut straight away, the system shutdowns, and restarts. So, please provide me with the appropriate solution any suggestion on the topic will be appreciated by me.

Re: Office 2010 Will Not Load Help Files

If you want to install the Microsoft office 2010 in a proper manner then you have install it in the Windows 7 or higher versions which are easily compatible with the office 2010. If you wish to download the and install in the lower versions of the Windows less than 7 then you first have to install the service pack. So, first tell me which operating system you are using and then it will be easier to resolve your problem.

I am trying to install the Microsoft office 2010 in the Windows Vista operating system in my Acer laptop and it fails to do so. Once the office 2010 got installed in the system but the problem was that i was unable to locate the help file for the Windows there. So, please help me with the proper solution to overcome these issue any suggestion on the topic will be appreciated.

To get the help file in the Microsoft office 2010 and install it properly you have to install the service pack SP2 for the Windows Vista. These service pack 2 for the Vita can be easily downloaded from the Microsoft website in the download section or you can simply go in the Microsoft Upsdate from the start up menu and try there to update the service pack which will take some time and after thqat the help file will be availble in the office 2010 screen.

I have Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit edition installed and the Office 2010 Professional product installed and I don't care how many times you reinstall it or fix it or what you do to it, it simply CANNOT get the help files to load and function! As long as this problem has been going on it looks like Microsoft could have fixed it a hundred times over!

I found a download link of help files which can help you more. Download the file from below link and run the setup. This will fix the help files in office 2010. Surely the issue is related to help files which might be corrupted or not proper. In my version the help file are working fine. Try to run Windows updates also.

Office 2010 Help Files: Office Fluent User Interface Control Identifiers