Thread: DG45ID audio driver on windows 7 crashing

DG45ID audio driver on windows 7 crashing

Hello,
    I am using the 7100 build of windows 7 operating system, the audio drivers were working fine on the system. Now the problem is that I have upgraded my system to stable release of windows 7 operating system and also installed new drivers. Now the point is that the audio drivers are not working on this upgraded operating system. What should I do now? Any help will be appreciated. Thank you for your help in advance.

Re: DG45ID audio driver on windows 7 crashing

I understand that attention is capable of outputting a DTS soundtrack of a dvd or blu-ray with a sampling rate of 48000 Hz but is it that this card can physically output, 44100 hz for cd- dts who did nothing because they must be out in 44 100 Hz. It also requires that the driver is sufficiently evolved to allow this type of output that can only be supported materially and not on the software.

I have a motherboard with a Realtek ALC889A DTS Connect. And what's crazy is that under XP (only) I am forced to use a super old driver the realtek R 1.64 because with the new drivers supporting DTS Connect I have no choice to leave, 44100 hz I can only do the 48,000 hz. I watched the technical intel docs but no details at this level. For information should have the card over and look in the audio driver if they leave the possibility of exit for this rate of 44,100 Hz.

Sorry, I thought you were talking about the DVD in DTS. To return to what you said, I found some options in its Vista operating systems effectively. But not in the utility installed with Intel audio drivers. Is it that you speak of (FC capture)? I obtain a good sound when I click the button to test. There are also options to force certainly below 44,100 hz mode with all software.

This new map looks rather nice, no more PS2 port, floppy and other series. By cons I'm still a little worried with GMA intel because intel has always slow drivers improve their "young" and it has already checked in the past, otherwise quite well the two independent video outputs HDMI and DVI.