Thread: Where is the favorites and history in IE9 Beta?

Where is the favorites and history in IE9 Beta?

I am a regular user of the Microsoft product and with the launch of the internet explorer 9 beta version, i have downloaded it from the Microsoft website but the problem with that is i am unable to find the favorite list and the toolbar which where the ultimate features available in the internet explorer 8.So,these feature is not available in the newer version or i am unable to find it.

Re: Where is the favorites and history in IE9 Beta?

In the internet Explorer 9 the favorite that you want to use has been move from the left hand side to the right hand side on the Page. The Microsoft has changed these feature as to provide the comfort to the users. When you click on the favorite button the list will drop down to the product list and you will get the details of all the listed indexes, these will resolve your issue.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

As you have mentioned above about the favorite settings, i have made and got the list but what about the tool bar in the internet explorer 9 beta version. There is any way to locate that on the screen and where it is available. So,please provide some details about that any suggestion will be appreciated by me.

The Favorites button has motivated from the left hand side to the right hand side place of the IE9 Window. A very important Vital this button will bring up the familiar Favorites panel, except that it will too be on the right hand side like the button. As a result the history in sequence has also moved to this right hand side pane all along with the favorites. All toolbars are disabled by default in the new negligible interface of IE9. You can allow the favorites bar at View>>Toolbars>>Favorites Bar. To fetch up the menu bar, press the Alt button. You can also enable the Favorites Bar by right clicking on the Home Button and clicking on ‘Favorites bar’.

If you are not getting the proper solution to these issue then the best solution available to these is to contact the customer care assistance of the Microsoft, these might solve your problem.If then problem further exists then the best option to you is to switch to the previous version of the internet explorer 8 that might be better.