Thread: The 1.5-gigapixel camera

The 1.5-gigapixel camera

Actually I have one question so regarding that I have searched a lot but not able to get the perfect answer. So that is why I have decided to post a new thread regarding my issue. Currently I am using camera which is of 1.5 gigapixel. So in this I want to ask you that how long before it filters down related to the consumer dslr?
    Last edited by SajalSOFT; 29-09-2010 at 04:40 AM.

Re: The 1.5-gigapixel camera

I have read your question but here I have one question from you actually I want to ask you that when the download time is reduced to the simple hours. So please tell me as soon as you can so according to that I will try to get the answer to you. Actually I have also face some kind of issue on my camera also that is why I just want to know then only I will able to answer you.

Yes you beat me on this. Hey you know I have put the new scientist down next to my computer earlier, which is indented to inform which is the NG related to this camera. And regarding this I have estimated that it is going to take at least of two weeks. Perhaps as much as 11 years, previous to we get a consumer version.

I would be involved in considering the telescope they are going to mate it to. I think thing in this is a big because to in order to map the large area at one time. After that I have searched little bit on the other cameras than I came to know that Some Schmidt cameras are able to illumine 27” wide film discs so actually doing this to the 1.5 gig sensor will not be a great issue.

I was also very curious regarding this issue then I have seen this on the google and from there I have read from one of the column site. So I think I have to share this information with you. Actually I came to know that it will take around 6 to 7 years, this is what I would guess. And In that it was given that 1TB drives should be commonly obtainable after that year.