Thread: Problem syncing Outlook calendar

Problem syncing Outlook calendar

Hello,
    I have a problem synchronizing the Outlook 2000 calendar with my PDA (HTC P3300), in fact, the synchronization of the PDA seems to be okay, contacts, tasks, syncs perfectly. For the calendar when I create a redez you on the PDA it appears on the microphone after synchronizing, by cons when I create an appointment on the mic, it is never transferred to the PDA. By observing what is happening is as if there were two calendar which was superimposed Outlook.

Re: Problem syncing Outlook calendar

When syncing my iPhone with Outlook 2007 the following message appears "OutlookSyncClient has stopped working" and the synchronization is done only partially. What to do? I uninstalled and reinstalled itunes, no use, still the same.

I have a similar problem: synchronization between my SonyEricsson W910i and outlook 2000 using PC Suite works well, except that Electric shock OUTLOOK are loaded on my phone, but with empty fields. It speaks to you, he explained. Are there any lookup table fields?

I found the solution is a bit long but at least it worked for me. First made a backup of your calendar, to do go to File, Import / Export and makes an export. Pst file and save it somewhere easy to retrieve, delete all data your appointment calendar and planning TIL was empty and completely data Import and again after your pst file.

I have the same problem with this outlook persists in con me synchronize my PDA on a schedule that personal files and all email sending me invitations to meetings are going in the other one on the exchange server. I create a appointment on the PDA it appears on the microphone after sync, but not in the opposite direction. I use active sync and Oultook 2000 (unfortunately I can not proceed to the next version )