Thread: Dual booting and new partition

Dual booting and new partition

I am having the computer system at my residence. I just want to restore an ISO (international organization for standardization) image and then want to upgrade or custom the installation of Windows 7 into my computer system. Do anybody have some idea or have someone overcome through this problem? Any help regarding this issue will be respected. Thank in Advance.

Re: Dual booting and new partition

The solution below will help you out from this problem. This will instruct you to how you can mount an ISO image and then to upgrade or custom the installation of the operating system of Windows 7 onto your computer system.

1. You should download the Operating System Windows 7 from the official site of the Microsoft.
    2. You can go to through the Freeware Magic ISO Virtual CD/DVD-ROM Overview and get the windows 7 version from there.
    3. Once you have done with the installing an icon will come into view in your right curve of the display screen.
    4. Right click on the disk after looking an icon
    5. Go to the Magic ISO Virtual CD/DVD-ROM
    And then run your computer system.

Yeah, the above step is not working on my system. What will be the other way to uninstall the Microsoft Office 2010 from my computer system? It is very annoying to me while working on the computer system, it repeatedly showing me some or the other error on my display screen. So do you have some more steps to uninstall the Office 2010?

If it is not working properly on your computer system what error is visible to you on your computer screen? Can able to explain me what kind of error did you are getting on your computer system. Explain me in the detail what is the exact error displaying on your computer system. Is this is the error of any corrupted file or not.

No, there is no such kind of error displaying on my computer system, it just a kind of another problem which I am facing. I think this problem occurs after when i have done the uninstallation process of some software from my computer system during the removal of the other software on last two days.
    Last edited by Jaimathi; 24-09-2010 at 12:53 PM.

It can be any other problem which you are facing currently on your computer system. You can continue the process after the end of the above steps.

• Click on the Mount
    • Find is there any place where you can able to download the Windows 7's ISO image file
    • push on the ISO image file
    • press the Open then Click Start.
    • Go to My Computer
    • Search for the Virtual DVD-ROM drive
    • Run the Auto Run on your computer
    • press Install.
    • After this the uninstallation process can work and can able to uninstall the Microsoft Office from your computer system.

I have gone through the same solution which you have been provided by the user. It is very nice for recovery of your problem you can without any fail try to the steps which has been given. I have recovered by the same problem with this solution. I hope this will help you out to remove the same problems which you have.

Thanks you for your work.

I love forums.techarena.in! Here I always find a lot of helpful information for myself. Thanks you for your work.