Thread: Visual Studio 2008 multi-Threaded DLL

Visual Studio 2008 multi-Threaded DLL

I wanted know that is there is any way to make a use of set up multi-thread DLL (Dynamic link libraries) to the project position. I have originate a work in the region of it by inserting a needful file into the system32 folder of the Windows but now I wanted to be familiar with any other solution besides this one. Is there any better way to go through solution? Any help related this issue will be cherished.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Visual Studio 2008 multi-Threaded DLL

I think you are in research of making the Visual Studio .dll file by your own. Every first I will suggest you to not make or alter such any kind of the .dll file from your computer system. Any alteration of the .dll file (Dynamic Link Libraries) can harm your Operating System which is running on your desktop/Laptop computer system.

I have viewed your problem what you are facing for. Do you means to make the Visual Studio the Dynamic Link Libraries file of your computer system. Actually the .dll file is acting as a main role on any of the software you install into your computer system. There is no such kind of software on the computer system that can work without the .dll file. If you do any kind of mistake you will able to loss that particular software that means that same software will be unable to run on your computer system.

I don’t want to make any such of file or my computer system by which my computer system stop to work. I just want to know is there any other way to get the Multi-threaded DLL file on my computer system through which it can be very easy to get the Visual Studio process work faster as possible.

Ok, if you want to go for another way to achieving the Multi-threaded DLL file (Dynamic Link Libraries) you can get more information on the Official site of the Microsoft where you can come to know various different mode to achieve this or either to do this there is another option you can go for the installing of the .dll files from the Official site of the Intel where there are more option available to get the libraries file.

The problem I imagine is to create either in the Visual Studio 2008 settings. I have code on my two other different development system one with Window Vista and the one with Window XP both is having the Visual Studio 2008 but the problem occurs at the Window Vista computer system start working and the Window XP computer system does not start working.

Yeah, I understand where you have done the mistake as per your problem. The every first thing you have to do is to check the path properly which you have given to the system. If you have open Visual Studio 2008 or the compiler command prompt window of Intel through the shortcuts way on the Start menu, you need to make a path visible. And then if you are creating a .bat file so as to begin by clicking twice on it, e.g. you could able to duplicate the PATH location into it.