Thread: Not able to connect to the license server for Intel Vtune Performance Analyzer

Not able to connect to the license server for Intel Vtune Performance Analyzer

I am using Windows 7 and and Intel core 2 duo as the processor it is working fine and giving the best performance to me, I am happy with the performance of the Intel core 2 duo processor, but when i tried to install the Intel Vtune Performance Analyzer then it gave me a lot of problems while installation and even i was not able to install it completely, and it gave me an error message saying that "Not able to connect to the license server for Intel Vtune Performance Analyzer" tough I am using the license copy of it.

Re: Not able to connect to the license server for Intel Vtune Performance Analyzer

I have gone trough your problem but i am confused a little bit, such problems rarely occur an they only occur if the OS doesn't support the Vtune Performance Analyzer, So i need the following information from you so that i can study your problem in detail and able to find out the solution to fix it.
    • What are you trying to install simple local license or a floating license
    • What OS you are operating on
    • Does the license that you are using matches with your OS
    • Did you actually supply the license file at installation, or attempt to install by entering serial number?
    • Do you attempt to install the License file by entering serial number or Do you supply the license file at installation directly

Re: Not able to connect to the license server for Intel Vtune Performance Analyzer

Thanks first of all for considering my problem. These are the answers of the questions that you asked:
    1. I am trying to to install the simple Local license not the floating license
    2. Windows7
    3. I don't know whether it matches or not
    4. By entering the serial number

ok thank you foe giving such a detailed explanation , As you are using windows 7 then it fine that you are trying to install the Intel Vtune Performance Analyzer. Because there is not the compatibility issue it supports windows 7. so you have also mentioned that you enter the serial key during installation, Some times it may happen that the serial key does not matches and still the installation continues and at a definition period it terminates so don't enter any wrong information or wrong serial keys.

This problem may arise dye to some indefinite settings on your processor just do one thing that contact to Intel an give the detailed explanation to them, I hope that they will help you in all manner , And if there is any problem regarding the Intel processor or chip set then will just replace it and provide you the new one.