Thread: Corel Ventura 10 issue in Windows 7

Corel Ventura 10 issue in Windows 7

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. I have installed Corel Ventura 10 application and the problem is that I am not able to work well for the same that is when I get the implementation of the same that is by executing I get an error message that is "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library" Please help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted well which will be better.

Re: Corel Ventura 10 issue in Windows 7

The problem can be resolved well by sorting the issue that is you need to function out for the change that will let the implementation which will be better. In order to get the thing that is needed. Do check out that is by making the application the reinstallation of the same. This will be better for you. So do check and work well for the thing. Look out.

Get worked well with the same that is it could be that the application that you have may not be processed well which is needed. You need to make and get the fresh copy of the application well for sort for the thing. It will surely help you to process out for the change that is needed. So do check out and then make work well for the thing. It will be better for you. So do check out and function as required.

Check out for the compatibility of the application. As it is been done hen check out for the installation of the same under the mode that is needed. You need to look out by right clicking on the installer.exe file and then under the properties section choose Windows XP compatible mode which will be helpful for you. It is necessary and essential which will let the thing to be functioned as needed and work which will be better.

Other way through which you can work well for the change that is by processing the task which will be better. All you need to do is to check out by right click on the application installer file and then process it to Run as Administrator and then make the installation of the application which will be helpful and you can work well for the same. So do check out and function.

Try to perform the same that is the application well under a disabled active services mode and then make the installation of the same. This will help well. All you need to do is to check out by typing msconfig in the searchbox and hit enter and then choose Hide All Microsoft services under the selective startup tab and then make the installation well under the same. This will be better for you. So do make the aspect to be worked by restarting the system.

Run the system well under safe mode and then make the installation of the application. As it is been done you need to check out by processing for the same which will be better for you and can make the aspects to get sorted that is needed to function well. It will be better as the mode do not have much of the embedded features which will let the aspects to get sort. So do work and make the implementation to be worked.

I am not able to access to the admin account. It is asking me for a password. What should I do? I have no idea about the same. When I try to work out with a password it shows invalid. Please is there any process through which I can make the installation without an admin access or run the program.

There is one way. If you do not know the admin password the it will be better that you create a new administrator account that is by accessing to control panel option and then check out for the user account option. Now fill the parameters and then under the manage section choose Admin account. It will be better and then restart the system. Now login using a the newly created account. It will help.