Thread: Ical Printing - How to Print Month w/o times

Ical Printing - How to Print Month w/o times

I have imported some calender from a schedule and it is not showing time which is great. When i type Events and i do not need to have time associated with it, when i print they print the default time. I need to print the ical month view calendar w/o time showing up. Is there any solution to get it done. You halp will be appreciated.

Re: Ical Printing - How to Print Month w/o times

Even i am looking to print ical month view calendar without the time showing up. Did you ever got any answer. If you have any idea to do it please provide information to us. This will help to a lot of people who are looking for this. Want to remove the default time given in the event when doing printing. I did Google for this but i did not got any solution. Thank you in Advance for your valuable suggestion.

First of all welcome to this forum. I should tell you that iCal will not print without displaying the times. When you print the month view, it will add the default time in the printing. But if you can use the preview application, You can have the screen shot of your preferred window(iCal) and print it using the Preview print menu. See this will help you to get your desired output.

Having the same problem and can not find any solution yet. I am using ical to manage my project due date in my office. When i am in screen mode i can turn off the hours/minute but when i print month view of the calendar each time the times too print. Is there any way to not print the time( the default time i.e., 12.00 AM added by the iCal). Really got irritated not getting any solution to this.
    Help if you have any idea to get rid from this problem.

There are several option for printing calendar with your Mac.
    1)Basic Empty Calendar
    This ical will take care of your most basic calendar needs.The print option box want you to select at least one calendar or if you want empty then specify. It has a well developed printing option to your printing.
    2)Calendar With My Events and Holidays
    Even this is same as the above but this time you need to check the boxes you need to include.
    3)Calendar with Events PLUS Graphic Themes and Pictures
    To get cooled theme layout and picture you need to have use iCal with iPhoto. And you need to select which iCal calendar you want to use.

I am using iCal for more then two years. I do it in month view, i added an event without setting time for that event. When i saw it in Month mode it doesn't show time, But when i went for printing it is showing the default time 12:00AM. Prior to this i was thinking what you are viewed that will you get but this is not the case. When you will see in month view the time is not displayed but when you try to print it will show time.

I am having iCal 3.0.8 when I try to print monthly view I find the time get automatically generated. One more issue my wife need to write schedule and hang on wall. So I have to print a blank calendar. Firstly I thought there will be template in Apple’s iWork page but this was not true at all. I try to find it from iWork community site to find template but I found nothing over there.

I am having iCal 3.0.8 when I try to print monthly view I find the time get automatically generated. One more issue my wife need to write schedule and hang on wall. So I have to print a blank calendar. Firstly I thought there will be template in Appleā€™s iWork page but this was not true at all. I try to find it from iWork community site to find template but I found nothing over there. Do you have any solution to this? please help

I try this. Go to Preferences/Advanced and see to it that Turn on time zone support is not checked. Then go to General Show time in month view. I toggle back and forth on that one that shows time but it again show the time. Then I use command prompt and turn OFF time event but what I see that all my daily events disappear. Any of this trick does not help me. So is there any idea to solve this timing problem.

After referring to various forums and I have done Google for this problem for last two week. But I did not find any proper solution to this issue. Whenever I am printing my iCal in Month mode the default time is getting printed. After too much irritation I have stop expecting to have any solution to it. So the final result is that there is no any ides or technique in Ical to print without time.