Thread: How Play & Record Ustream.tv Video With VLC

How Play & Record Ustream.tv Video With VLC

I desire to play and evidence ustream video, by means of sound using VLC. I am innovative to VLC and not be able to create it position on this subject. Have played by means of the menus additional than no idea what they illustrate. Be able to VLC do this and how. If so give pleasure to illustrate moreover information in sequence or command line steps. I get that VLC does not play.swf additional than it's the translation which I seek. How do I renovate to an internet independent video which I might burn to CD or DVD.

Re: How Play & Record Ustream.tv Video With VLC

Those .swf's were the simply files wedged by swfcatcher.exe. The files are downloaded commencing ustream by IE into temp I net accumulation and are complicated to locate among the hundreds of others. I guess not numerous VLC folks have comprised and had experience by means of these tribulations in view of the fact that I originate no threads on it. Not much luck by means of Google moreover merely a couple of commercial progs by means of no specific documentation regarding ustream video.

The straightforward the most excellent if your Ustream user, you be able to go to your Dashboard, open your "Your videos" tab and locate the video you desire to download (it must to be yours). In close proximity to to the bottom of the page there's a connection to download it as FLV file. Open one of these files by means of VLC is extremely easy.

I guess you be familiar with how. If you desire to download a file that is not yours, superior make use of Opera. This browser utilizes to create it straightforward by means of videos in flash. Primary, view the video completely. If you do not do it, perhaps you are able to observe it, additional than merely the piece you achieve to download.

Here you have to locate the provisional internet files (it depends of your Opera version and your operative system). Once there, you determine to locate the video by size (they utilize to be the biggest) additional than by means of a random name and without extinction. The simply thing you have encompassed to do is to revolutionize its name and put it the .flv termination (eg. "myfile.flv").

If you have tried the above solution and it does not work for you then you be able to try this revolutionize to several folder and there you be able to open it and save it where ever you desire. If you locate too complicate to locate your video within many, utilize other browser to navigate, open in Opera merely the one you desire to observe as flv, or do it one by one.

Nevertheless this got me estimation regarding VLC. I have encompassed and used it as my video player for years at present and I have comprised and always hear people talk regarding the streaming it is able to do so I consideration I would take a give the impression of being and observe if this was sustained or maintained. Regrettably I do not observe much discussion regarding how to do this. Is there a method to encompass VLC generate a "Webcam" similar to apparatus that most normal apps be able to utilize.

As it stands at present the merely method to utilize this cam in Ustream, Skype, etc. is to patch it from side to side WebCamXP's IP Camera filters. Superlatively I would desire to basically open my stream in VLC and then hit it off some buttons to encompass it create a dummy webcam that displayed no matter what VLC was playing. Is there a superior method of doing this or am I doing something wrong.

If are not able then you have to go to get started at the VLC GUI, after that you have to go "File\Open Capture Device" and select mode =DirectShow and video apparatus = UScreenCapture. Under "Advanced alternatives" create certain off "Device" and close the dialog. After that you have to choose "Stream/Save Settings". Sequent to that you have to choose "File" and type your capture filename. Add an ".MPG" allowance if you are capturing to MPEG format as suggested. Select "MPEG PS", "Video" and "Audio". Organize them as described, close the dialog and start the capture.

here is a way to record ustream.tv video