Thread: How can i Override Photoshop "JPEG Options" dialog box?

How can i Override Photoshop "JPEG Options" dialog box?

I want to batch a group of files from my digital camera using the photoshop.I get interrupted with the JPEG options.In my digital camera the images are saved in the .jpg format ,all this images can be opened in my photoshop by double clicking on them,but when i make some changes and then save it the JPEG box does not opens.It only opens 1 time at the starting.So what is the problem with my photoshop.Please help me.

Re: How can i Override Photoshop "JPEG Options" dialog box?

I f you want to do the batch processing then you can do this with the "GraphicConverter ".I am aware of other utilities which provide the batch processing .But GC is one of them which gives the graphics processing that many people depend on,This is the another one similar to the photoshop.You try this options it might solve your issue.

I thank you for give the quick replies .But i am not good at the Graphic Converter or the apple script.Today I am going to do some study on this topic .I checked all the settings in my camera .But it is not making any difference in my problem.Is there any other solution for this problem .If you can ,please suggest me some other solution.

I feel that the type and creator codes of the file are being changed by the photoshop and may be writing some information in the resource fork when it saves the files.It makes the case that the files are changing the format by there own.Photoshop is just using the type/creator information.You can solve this problem by using the utility that allow you to set the type/creator codes I am suggesting you the name of the utility i.e XRay.

Dr. V Guest

It might be possible that the Photoshop might be forcing the save dialog box, as the EXIF data of the JPEG signifies that the Photoshop is not the originator of the picture. The tag might be altered by the EXIF reader for convincing the Photoshop, that everything is fine .I want to know that which version of the Photoshop you are using. If you tell this, then I can provide the further help.

I think that there is nothing wrong in you file .There is problem with the batch action in the Photoshop that it is not intuitive. You must save the image while you are creating the action. You must also including JPEG dialog box as per your choice of JPEG quality as part of the action and after that stop recording the action. After this you need to check the batch action window and make check of ‘ Override action Save As commands ‘.

I have tried all the solutions posted on this site . Bit still it has not solved my issue I still get the jpg option box on my screen . I have used the ‘save as ‘ command option. But nothing had worked for me unless I put copies of all of the photos I wish to process in a single file. What should I do now as nothing is helping me out?. I am tired in solving this problem.

If still you are facing the same problem of dialog boxes popping up, then you need to click on the enter key then. Now you need to start up the action then and just rest your stapler or a mug over your enter key. When the action will start it will go through the setting and pick the enter key when it need it. Now you are done with it .If you need further help on this topic then reply me back.

Finally I got the solution. This has solved my problem in a good manner. I make used of the file as the origin and the destination file. The ’save and close ‘ option which I used in the same file actually worked for me . Now I am able to batch the image files from my digital camera using the photoshop. I thanks to all those who have provided me the help on this topic.