Thread: Locked Aspect Ratio when resizing Windows?

Locked Aspect Ratio when resizing Windows?

Everyone has the habit of changing the size of the player window. Even I try to resize the window of the player. There is a freedom to change the size of the window in both the direction viz. horizontally or vertically. Also if one tries to resize the window, from one of the corner, the window gets resized equally in both the directions. However I want to know if I can lock the aspect ratio of the player window. Please suggest. Thanks.

Re: Locked Aspect Ratio when resizing Windows?

I actually did not get your point. I am sorry for that, but it would be appreciated if you can post your problem with much more description of what you need. The only thing that I came to know with your previous post is that you want to resize so that height and width of the window are in the same ratio. Please clear the point. We all here will be happy to help you and we will be able to help you only when you will post the problem again.

See, what I need is that when I am working I want to see the videos. If I am doing something very important on just one click the window should get minimized, and when I am not working on important data, then the window should come up with the same size and as it was before. I do not want to resize it again and again. Please suggest me any player that can do this for me.

Well, I got a clear idea of what you actually need after the second post of yours. Thank you for posting again so that we all can give suggestions and opinions on the problems of yours. You have asked about the player that could do the business. Have you ever tried the VLC media player. Try this and see if this can help you. I have find this player the most suitable one for me. Hope that it will prove its worth to you too.