Thread: Best Comic Reader for HP TouchSmart Tm2t?

Best Comic Reader for HP TouchSmart Tm2t?

I have bought a new HP TouchSmart TM2t and i am just enjoying the features of this laptop. Now i am in search of some good comic reader which i can use on this tablet. I have heard many good things about the CDisplay and Comic Mobi. But still i would like to ask you people that which are other comic reader which i can use on this tablet.

Re: Best Comic Reader for HP TouchSmart Tm2t?

Mobi ComicReader is The Best Comic Book and Manage reader for mobile phones out there. Autosizing lens. Just tap on "any text, and the lens zooming in on Will Just That share. Finally you can see the Whole "as the comic artist Intended Without Sacrificing readability! Use the comic sync tool (Windows only), for ultra-fast USB upload to the iphone. More There's No Need to wait for files to Be Converted Into a special format!

Currently iComic Provides Three methods for Turning Pages: swiping your finger on the screen; by screen taps in the corners using the Corner-tap method, or by Multi-Touch (tap ounces to page forward, page back to fewer spectators). Is Zooming by the familiar method pinch Used in Safari Gold and Other Applications by tapping the screen twice When in Corner-Tap mode. The application Is very stable and can handle Easily zip files up to 60MB with infrequent Problems Observed with queues of Much larger size.

CDisplay sequence is a free image viewer utility for Microsoft Windows watched images one by one, or two at a time just like comic books pages. CDisplay was written to easily look JPEG , PNG and static GIF format images sequentially. The inspiration and execution of the program was partly because the existing programs currently available were too general purpose and were clumsy to use and simply looking at images sequentially.

Uses CDisplay Hot comic book archives , which have the extension. cbr or. cbz and are simply renamed RAR or ZIP files, respectively. Records are records of various page images with a new extension for convenience. CDisplay display supports JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP and TXT and also SFV files to confirm that the file is not corrupt, "loose" or in contents of files ZIP or RAR, as above.
    • If a . txt file is in a folder or . CBR Rate it shows featuring comedy about opening file.
    • A. If sfv file is in a folder or file. CBR, it checks the data to confirm that the SFV rest of the content is not corrupted.
    • Automatic color balance and yellow reduction if desired.

ComicRack is a player and a manager of Comic Books format CBZ, ZIP, CBR, RAR and PDF. In a few clicks, you can open and read your ECOMIC (with several display formats), then keep them in your library. You can assign a rating (by number of stars), indicate whether you have read them or not, and under the category of your choice. The application not only allows you to create and customize as many directories as you want, but also export your eBook and convert them into different formats.

ComicRack is a drive for files and ECOMIC organizer that allows you to manage your collection and read your comics in various display modes, providing customizable page display, automatic scrolling, zooming and more dynamic. You can also add detailed information for each comic book (publisher, etc. plot), assign a personal note, and even customize the color, brightness and sharpness settings for each of your ECOMICI.