Thread: Windows 7 DISM & driver packages

Windows 7 DISM & driver packages

I am trying to mount the image but getting the problem with the same. Actually i have extracted the driver from the package that i have downloaded and trying to add them but i am getting error 0x8007001E while trying to load the inf file. So if any one is having the knowledge regarding the same then please let me know the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Windows 7 DISM & driver packages

I have gone through the detail of the error and let me tell you that you need to get the .Net Framework 2.0 that is needed by the ATI driver for the installation. You can download the same from the Microsoft official site. So visit the Microsoft and installed the .Net Framework 2.0 and see whether you are getting the same error or not.

Did you checked the compatibility of the driver with the Windows 7. As Windows 7 is the new operating system from Microsoft it is having problem running the older version of the application which might be causing the issue in your case. So it is better to download the latest version of the driver and work with the installation of the same.

I agree with the above reply which is regarding the compatibility of the Windows 7 that you are going through. If possible then it is better to visit the official site of the ATI and look for the Windows 7 compatible driver from there and after that install the same to see whether it is working for resolving the error or not.

If nothing is working for you and you are still looking for something to work with the issue of yours then i will advise you to contact the Microsoft regarding the issue of yours and see whether this is working with the issue of yours or not. As they are the developer then they can help you with the same. I hope this will help you with the same.