Thread: Dell Inspiron 14 Xp drivers needed

Dell Inspiron 14 Xp drivers needed

I got my new Inspiron 14 inch laptop, trying now for weeks to find a working audio driver. I know that I am a "SigmaTel STAC9205 Intel ICH8M 82801HBM" have. In the device manager is "Modem Device on high definition audio bus" with a yellow question mark. I hope someone can link me to give a working driver.

Re: Dell Inspiron 14 Xp drivers needed

The same problem as I have. Got my Dell Inspiron 14 inch laptop successfully created a dual boot system. The XP modem driver R148605 I have already installed the device manager reports but still the above error. Is there any solution for this sound problem or the audio driver? If anyone has the related drivers then help me for getting that.

I just bought this laptop with vista occas. The original scores were eliminated and it works without any problem (two hard drives "whole" without a score). I partitioned the disk with the first two primary partitions, 40GB for the system and the rest for data. The install was done without the window 7, with options sata bios to factory discounts (AHCI). The PC runs on seven without problem, but it may not be optimized. I have not tried all possibilities (audio, modem, WiFi, Bluetooth and Co). In any case, it is already in 1920x1200 for my pleasure.

I have the CD to install the drivers, is it possible to remix it by replacing the old drivers with new ones. If yes, how, since the file structure of CD is thick enough, and we can find the folder names are identical to. Zip existing elsewhere in the same cd and I would not make a big mistake. Moreover, this recompilation will not tell me what are the drivers unnecessary or obsolete compared to those of windows 7.

When I formatted to install windows 7 x64, I left the internet connection. Finally, one driver is missing, it was the card reader Richo: R166188.exe for the video driver, I have the 192.62. With all this, no crashes and everything is fluid. In short I am also facing similar problem. I think I have reformat my system install the previous version of windows.

I have some problems with my Inspiron 1720 when I want to see a video in HD, it's terribly large (for example firefox, the process takes 90% CPU). I think its PCQ my graphics card is not doing its job, and suddenly the processor is forced to take over. I do not know why this is happening; I this issue is also related to driver problem.

I have today re-launched with my buddy on his Pc Windows Xp. Is only one problem with the drivers. Completely bought and just installed an ATI Hd readon 4650th For this we have the drivers. What we lack are the: Sound card, Chipset, Network Unfortunately, we have n what is installed on a motherboard.