Thread: Windows Messenger Connect Javascript library error

Windows Messenger Connect Javascript library error

Hello,
    i am the windows user a like be with connected to my friends, so i have trying to implement such a email grabber that may help me to retrieve all the contacts within my accounts at one instance,when i try it it gives me a error about the undefined javascripts objects,ASP.NET laods the library in the page where xmlns:wl directive in the html tag is defined.so, please any one try to solve this problem.

Re: Windows Messenger Connect Javascript library error

As the problem which is faced by you is related to the windows massenger not able to connect to javascript libraries,you may just do one thing try not to load the objects,see whether you may be able to create your own controls that may call the libraries, you may control the namespaces which you load into your applications, here you use the xml mark up instead of using the coding.

As the javascript is not supporting the windows messenger,i would like to recommend you that messenger gets connected through the user interference controls they are one of the xml contents it helps to add functionalities to the sites so there no great requirement for the coding to be done.The javascript library requires the classes,but in xml you just require the request to be send by the http.

As you are facing the javascript error for your new email grabber which you would like to implement as you have used <wl:app> and <wl:signin> tags in your your code, i would like to recommend you to remove the above html tags and the objects which you have used,you may make use of the events and the buttons which may lead to begin your signing process,you just have to load the method which are the namespace that are required.

As the problem for javascript error which you get when you try to connect to the windows messenger,as you have said for loading of different objects is one the different problem which i have noticed,as i am not good programmer i am unable to get the actual solution for this, so please any one guide me regarding this so i may be able to overcome this issue.