Thread: Satellite A505-S6005 and labelflash

Satellite A505-S6005 and labelflash

I newly brought the Toshiba Satellite A505-S6005 and it has the labelflash on it. I hardly know about the labelflash and its uses. So, I need a proper guidance on the uses of the labelflash and what are its advantages on having it. If an error occurs while using on it then what are the solution by which I can get across with it.

Re: Satellite A505-S6005 and labelflash

It seems that you must be having the Roxio 2010 labelflash in your new laptop. In your computer you mut be having an option for the labelflash disc which actually does the work of disc label. It appears when when you click on the print which will show you the option of using the labelflash. You have to ensure that you are using the blue labelflash disc as it is the only ones that works on it.

I am also having the same laptop Satellite A505-S6005 which have the Roxio-Burn. I will let you the correct method for using your labelflash. Firstly, you have to click on the start menu then open the roxio folder and then double click on the express label maker. You will find a window will open of roxio and then you require a disk in you dvd drive. You have to create a label for it and click on the print. In the disc option there is an option of 12 cm disc. You can print the labels with the .jpg picture and all formate.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

My elder brother gifted me the new Toshiba laptop which came along with the labelflash. I was unable to burn images on my disc and I am also a new user to this labelflash. My friend suggested me to use the another program like Lightscribe to burn the disc with images. So even I am looking for the proper guidance of using this software.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Labelflash and the Lifgtscribe are the two different which are used as an optical drive’s laser beam to burn the images on the label side of your disc. You have to burn the pictures on the labeling side of the disc. It takes 5 to 20 minutes to burn an disc label which depend upon quality of the pictures. Toshiba laptop usually comes with an Labelflash which is more compatible with it as compare to Lightscribe which mostly comes in HP laptops.

Toshiba most comes with an LabelFlash Drives. They still not launched any of its laptop with LightScribe . So for the proper guidance just go through the user guide which is provided by the company . In it they have explain the proper way of using the label flash and if you don’t have the user guide then you can also visit to the Labelflash official website which will be more helpful to you.

As it is used to burn the label on the disc. But labelflash is not well-matched with the CD-R. It doesn’t work on the CD-R. It only works on the DVD-R. Labelflash can be used as burning program to generate an Audio Jukebox DVD and you can use your music pictures to label the disc. You only need to get a blank DVD disc and print the images on the disc by using the labelflash.