Thread: Microsoft Office 2010 download problems

Microsoft Office 2010 download problems

I am currently using the Windows 7 and want to download the new version of MS Office that is Office 2010, for that i have purchased a Office 2010 Product Key Card from the Microsoft.I was going to download office 2010 and i followed all the instructions and directions from Microsoft on there website but it provided me with the message that the package is downloading after some time it does not show any thing i have tried it for a couple of time but the result was same. What should i do to overcome the problem please reply with the solution.

Re: Microsoft Office 2010 download problems

My first advice to you is that follow the download instruction properly some times it may happen that there is a problem in the internet speed, there may be a lot of traffic in the network. If after that also you are not able to download the package of Office 2010 you have to go to the Microsoft website and asked for the solution and if you have time then go to the support center of the Microsoft with your Product Key card and get the package downloaded from there center itself.

As you have mentioned that you are not able to download the Office 2010 package. So, to download it properly i am providing you with the download link just click on the link it will take you to the Official website of the Microsoft. There follow the instructions properly and step by step and provide the Product key to download the package, this for sure will solve your problem.

Eric B you are a genius, the download link provided by you was great and i have downloaded my office 2010 package from there. The link does not provided any error and the download speed was also fast. After the download i have install it in the Laptop and checked that it is working properly or not and it works great. Thank you my friend, any suggestion on these Package will be appreciated.

The ultimate solution to your problem is that you go to the Microsoft
    Website. There is a Option Available on the top as "Downloads", go into that section. Select the appropriate Package of Office 2010, note that it will be a trial version and at the time of download they will ask you to enter the Product key to download the full and genuine version of Office 2010. Just follow the instruction on the Website and get your download done to resolve your issue.

You can download the Microsoft Office 2010 Package from the Official website of the Microsoft, make sure that you buy the product only from these Official website. After that Select the Product and put it in the Basket item and then click to "Add to Cart" Button. After that provide the Product Key which you have bought from the Microsoft to start your Download, after the download is complete install the package and check whether it is working properly or not. If then too the problem exists then contact the customer care assistance of Microsoft to resolve your issue.