Thread: Problem with Acer eRecovery Management on vista

Problem with Acer eRecovery Management on vista

Hello,
    I have a little problem with Acer eRecovery. when I click on the program to launch. I have a window that come with the message element eRagent.exe "to which this shortcut, reference was modified or changed so it no longer works properly. How to restore it, I'm on acer 9412 vista premium. Thank you.

Re: Problem with Acer eRecovery Management on vista

Normally on Acer PCs there is another possibility to make a computer to restore the original state is to press the ALT + F10 to start the computer because there is a hidden partition. If you did not deleted then you have a chance to do so.

First of all you posters hidden files and folders (I do not know the procedure on Vista but in XP, open the desktop or another folder, go to the Tools menu, then Folder Options, click the tab display and then browse until you get to hidden files and folders, then you must activate the box: Show hidden files and folders, close). Then you do a search for the file "eRagent.exe", once found, you will have to side path to find it. You right-click on the shortcut icon, you choose "Properties", you click on the tab "Shortcut", then in the box next to "Target", you write the way that you have been given in your research. You click OK and your shortcut should work again.

Thank you for the reply but can not find the file in eRagent.exe c; d; enthronement file disappeared from my computer. What to do to submit it to file restored image from my computer.

Hello,
    I am not an expert in computer. On the site of Acer, I do not find the version of management eRovery version 3.0.3062 for my computer acer aspire M1201, I have vista basic. Please help me with this? Thank you.

Yes, you must save everything you can about CDs or DVDs because usually your computer will be restored as it was when you bought it. You'll have to reinstall everything you installed yourself after you buy your PC, redo all the windows updates etc it's as if you were buying a new PC.