Thread: What media player to use for FLAC?

What media player to use for FLAC?

I was thinking that which will be the best program or the application software for listening to files with flac quality. Currently I am using itunes since I have setup all my playlist in that. But the problem is that itune is not capable of playing Flac files. Hence as I have said previously I just want to know which will be the better file for playing these flac files. I will be waiting for the related reply.

Re: What media player to use for FLAC?

For playing these FLAC file normally I use FooBar and if you want you can also do that or you can try the better option that ALAC (apple lossless) inplace of FLAC. For that you just need to convert you FLAC files to ALAC in that manner you will not require to switch to another player and can continue to use you itunes for playing your favorite files.

View that DbpA is shareware (and I use it frequently for my conversions) I can guarantee you that. flac to do really, because if you did not license the software. The manipulations are so limited (like I cannot do the conversion that you require for your flac files but if you want you can register that software and then you will be able to do the conversion that you want.

The FLAC format I just discovered it is great for the computer system but for the portable player there that my Nintendo DS, which supports the other players do not like it. If somebody knows a portable player that can read FLAC then let me know about that. Any related reply will be appreciated. I will be waiting for getting the information related to that.

Want to hear the music in the FLAC files with the help of your plate "armchair". Without exception, these devices are incompatible with FLAC. Do not cry right away. The better your hardware is recent, the better your chance to listen to your music. Some decks can receive a new firmware. This development can extend the capabilities of your hardware and make it compatible with FLAC.

I do not know if your player is compatible. Take a test! Put a FLAC file to CD-RW and see what happens. You can also consult the documentation for your device. It then also it refuses to read any piece of music in FLAC then you should be aware that some products will only accept files with similar characteristics of an audio CD. Others refuse to play FLAC with more than 2 channels.