Thread: Best Free Startup Program Manager

Best Free Startup Program Manager

I am using a Windows Vista on my laptop and there are some programs which automatically starts running when i boot up my system. I am in search of good Startup Program Manager by using which i can set those programs not running at start up. Can you guys help me to find out the one, Please suggest me some good one.

Re: Best Free Startup Program Manager

If you do not have any problem for editing the registry of your windows operating system then you just need to remove some programs names from the registry which runs at start up. Click Start, then Run, then type 'regedit'.
    Go to
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run and
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
    Now start deleting the program from there.

First thing you need to do is download Spybot-S & D. To install Spybot-S & D, all you have to do is run the file, and the installation program will start. After the end of the installation, you will see a Spybot - Search & Destroy button on your desktop and online in your Start menu. Click it to start Spybot-S & D for the first time. If you use the real-time protection of Spybot-S & D against spyware (spyware), the bad spies will not go back in your system. Currently there are three different types of protection.

Using Spybot S & D personally for a long time, must be careful because when it does not know too much computer especially with this software because it can supprimer important files that you do not know when we start with this software, it can change settings, launching various programs at startup, a file permanently deleted (unrecoverable), and can also change the type of malware to detect or not.

EasyCleaner is a program a while to remove obsolete entries in Windows registry, clean menu add / remove programs (for example by removing the Windows security patches that will probably not uninstall), delete the duplicates of the hard drive, delete unnecessary files, disable programs that start automatically when Windows starts.

The button "Register" in EasyCleaner : This option is designed to clean all unnecessary keys from your registry to improve the speed of your PC. To do this click on "Find": Before you delete anything I suggest you still make a backup of your registry. Once done click "Remove All" without fear. you just came clean useless your registry. Click "Close" to return to the main menu.