Thread: Testing "continue multi-session" by burning with image recorder

Testing "continue multi-session" by burning with image recorder

I am running Nero 6 and burned a CD with the Multisession. The disc is having lots more space left for multisession. Now i need to burn the disc to image file but having no idea about this. Can any one let me know about burning the image file when it is Continues Multisession with compilation. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Testing "continue multi-session" by burning with image recorder

To work around with the issue which you are going through is to have a look at this below given steps that will help you to perform the same that you are looking for. So follow the same and see whether it is working for you or not.
    • First Start the Nero
    • Select a Recorder
    • Click on Add button
    • Find the image file
    • Click on Open
    • Set the option
    • Click on Burn

If i am not wrong then you need to refresh the compilation and then replace files in compilation and select always. This will perform the same which you are looking for. I have tried this and this is working for me so asking you to perform the same and you will get it working for your issue too. So try this out and let me now whether it is working for you or not.

If i am not wrong then the method to achieve the "Testing "continue multi-session" by burning with image recorder" is explained into the Nero help file which you have got with the installation files. Just read that out carefully and see whether the same is working for you or not. I think that this will help you for same.

As nothing is working for you and you are still looking for some thing to work with the "Testing "continue multi-session" by burning with image recorder" issue then i will advise you to contact the Nero support forum regarding ten issue which you are going through. And i am sure you will get the proper replay for the same.