Thread: Nero 10 makes HD video into blurry spectical

Nero 10 makes HD video into blurry spectical

I am having an issue with the Nero 10 which i have installed into the Windows 7 running system. I have connected my handy cam to the computer and playing the video with the Nero but the video is coming blurry instead of the HD quality. The same video is playing fine when i was using the Nero 7 but the Nero is not giving the same quality. I wanted to know the reason behind the same. So let me know if there is anything to work around this. Thanks you.

Re: Nero 10 makes HD video into blurry spectical

the first thing that i will advise you is to contact the Nero support regarding the issue which you are going through as they are having a support forum for the user f the Nero. Just register to the Nero forum and ask the same query to get the solution and guidance regarding the issue of yours. So contact them to get advise.

if you are getting the problem with the Nero 10 which you are not getting into the previous version of the same then it could be possible that the Nero got some corrupted installation and that is why not functioning properly. To work with the issue i will advise uninstall and then reinstall the Nero 10 again to work with the issue.

I think that is the issue related to the Nero 10 only and can be resolved with the help of the update for the same. I will advise you to check for the latest update file for the Nero 10 and download as well as install the same into the Windows 7 to see whether it makes any effect into the same or not. I hope this will work out.

Why you are using the Nero play the video when there are other media is available to play the video with the better quality. Just play the video in some other player and see whether you are getting the blurry video quality or not. if you are getting blurry video then it is something related to OS only. So try this out to find out the reason.

I think that there might be problem with the codec player into the system of yours which is not functioning properly. Just installed the latest graphic driver which has to be compatible with the Windows 7 and see whether the latest version of the Direct X is installed into the system of yours or not.