Thread: Outlook 2003 Error:"Could not complete the operation. One or more parameter values are not valid"

Outlook 2003 Error:"Could not complete the operation. One or more parameter values are not valid"

I am having a problem with the Microsoft Outlook 2003 which is having some problem while running the same. Whenever i am trying to run the application or trying to perform any of the task it gives me error i.e. "Could not complete the operation. One or more parameter values are not valid". I am unable to resolve this issue. If any one is having any knowledge regarding the same then please help me. Thanks in advance.

Re: Outlook 2003 Error:"Could not complete the operation. One or more parameter values are not valid"

First let me know which operating system you are using? Have you installed any third party application to the system which might be causing the conflict with the same. I will advise you to go to the run and after that type "outlook /cleanprofile /resetfolders /cleansniff /cleanreminders ". This will clean the outlook profile if there is any problem in the same.

Re: Outlook 2003 Error:"Could not complete the operation. One or more parameter values are not valid"

This problem is mostly seen with the Task List which is causing the issue with the Outlook 2003. I will advise you to get into the task list and then remove all filters. After that Click Action Menu and then select Save Task Order. And now save the setting. So try this out and see whether it is working for you or not. Thanks.

Are you using any kind of Addins into your Outlook 2003? Some time the Addins are having the conflict issue with the device of your. I will advise you to run the Outlook 2003 without the addins. Just disable the addins and the run the Outlook 2003 and see whether the device is working fine with it or not,

If nothing is working for you and you are still having the issue the i will advise you to contact the Microsoft regarding the issue and see whether the issue got resolved or not. As they are the developer and having the knowledge regarding the same. So contacting them can help you with the proper solution. Contact them and work with the issue.

I was having the same issue with the outlook. Whenever I am trying to use the Outlook it is giving me "Could not complete the operation. One or more parameter values are not valid" error. To work around with this issue I have deleted all the detail from the Outlook 2003 inbox. This works for me if you want then go through the same.