Thread: After installing Nero Vision 10, capture fails

After installing Nero Vision 10, capture fails

Hi, Guys Before posting this I have searched alot on this topic but I am not able to get the proper answer. Actually I am using nero 10, and running operating system is XP pro. Problem with me is that when I capture a video it doesn't work properly. And in this video icon on the right of the Capture Video window is not working properly. Previous version 9, capture worked, But neither configure worked. In Windows Movie Maker it working properly. I just want to confirm that does movie maker captured the input and won't let it go for Nero? Or it is an installation problem ? Is anyone familiar with the solution?

Re: After installing Nero Vision 10, capture fails

Ok so I got your problem. And I think for you It will help. Because I was facing the same problem. Only thing is that you need to update it from the E8 and then check for updates. After doing all this you will see that capture button will light up but from the camera playback only. And I think it is like za driver problem. But version 10 is as good as like E8 but here also capture button doesn't work properly. Then you just use the menu on StartSmart10 to check for updates for 10 says, update service not available.But in windows movie maker updating get failed but in nero it works properly. So I think it will definitely work in your case. and in last after updating see whether it working properly in your case or not.

Previous post will work in your case or not I don't know but you try this, I am sure it will definitely work. All the options for capture available in the capture file. And please inform me which type of camera model do you have? In this I don't know why you are getting like this message. Do one thing go to the InfoCenter and click on Check for Updates, and check does it do it's thing. It will hardly take 2 minutes to show any of the activity. And after disk clean up reboot your PC I think it will fix your problem.

Do you tell me which cable you are using to connect your motherboard ? And do you trying to capture it from your hard drive ? And do you use memory card for the camera ? Because the four updates which you are talking about is a part of standard Windows update, And I think some of them is installed during the V10 installation. I think some part of them weren't installed. I have listen some the problems for installing v01 on xp. There is a pinned thread on its installation sub forum.

I have read all the forum notes which I find on the subject of installation problem and tried some of the hints also. But I have not find anything which can fixes my problem.What ever you are asking to me I tell you the exact of it. I am using DV cable connected to a 1394 card in my HP computer. An dI think it doesn't cause any problems.and I capture avi video from both through the camera as analog VHS playback or DV tape playback. It has memory card but it record video on the DV tape. But in the upgrades of windows Movie maker which also now have the problem in v8 updates. can anyone have idea that how to fix it?

I am telling you the solution but I can not give the guarantee that from this technique whether you get you solution or not. But give a try because I take this solution from the official site. So I think It has to work. You can capture videos from a VCR via a camcorder using Nero Vision as you are using the camcorder like a capture card in this case. In this case we have to test each capture card separately which is very time consuming procedure. And if you are using DV camcorder then you can only capture videos on the DV tapes.

Hey buddy I was also facing the same problem but when I have seen your post then I visit some official sites then I got the same solution of this. Then after that I have tried it and then I got the result. Before this I google and got some solution also but it didn't work in my case but when I have tried this It worked. Now it is working properly. Thanks a lot.