Thread: create a movie in pinnacle 14

create a movie in pinnacle 14

is there anyone who can help. i have tried to create a movie in pinnacle 14 but when i come to burn the disc(create movie it keeps coming up with export errors)

Re: create a movie in pinnacle 14

I am assuming that you have got a corrupt video clip at the point where the Make Movie stops, so to solve this issue you will have to try removing clips at around that point and see what happens. There are also online tutorial that you can use to create movies in pinnacle 14 software. I also had problems at first, getting my file to burn, because I was doing a step incorrectly, and my video file was not being selected to burn.

many thanks supercop, i thought it would be that..after 3 attempts ive scrapped the whole file and going to upload it once again and start from scratch..ive already wasted 3 days trying to resolve it

Well the best thing to play the video on a DVD player is to use the Disk tab in the Create Movie and the configuration options you chooses DVD. I had tried this option and the same worked very well. And then at last then I put it on CD with Nero, but there is loss of quality. If not for your problem, I know too much, you've looked at the options.

im about to go mad..i reloaded the entire video from my camera into pinnacle..edited the movie again and still its coming up with errors

As per my knowledge i have seen that the AVI file format is not supported by the Pinnacle. So if you are using the same then it might be causing the error for same. I also advise you to use some good registry cleaner software and run to clear the registry. You can run the CCleaner which is registry cleaner utility. Try this out it will work.