Thread: How to Convert PHP files?

How to Convert PHP files?

I am having some filed which is using the .php extension and i wanted to open those .php music file into the Windows Media Player as they are the music file with .php extension but i am unable to do so. When i open the same file with the open with option into the Windows Media Player it is not responding. I wanted to convert this file to Windows Media Player supported format. If any knows then help me with the same. Thank you.

Re: How to Convert PHP files?

I am unable to understand that how come a php extension file contain the music files. As the php is the web file and can not contain the music file. I think you have downloaded the wrong file which is having the web content not the music files. So download the right file and use the same. I hope this will help you.

I am not sure that this will work for you but let me tell you that just make rename the php file with the mp3 extension and see whether it is working for your issue or not. Just go to the My Computer and then to Tools menu. Now go to View tab and deselect the "Hide extensions for known file types." and then change the extension of the exiting files.

I agree with the above replied that the file which you are having is the wrong file as it is not possible that the PHP file will contain the music files. The file which you are having is not proper and that is why it is impossible to convert the file into the MP3 format. Make sure you are using the right file and work with the same.