Thread: Can't boot into Windows after loader?

Can't boot into Windows after loader?

I have dual booted my system with the Windows only. After that i have deleted both the partition and again try to load the Window with the Hazar Loader but could not be successfully arranged the same. So if you are having any solution for same then please let me know about it as i am unable to resolved it myself only. So help me with the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Can't boot into Windows after loader?

This can be possible with the Bootloader file which might got corrupted and not allowing to boot into the menu. Are you using any kind of the third party boot loader application into the system. Actually the bootloader application some time corrupts the Bootloader. So to get rid of the same i will advise you to correct the bootloader first and then work with the same.

As per your issue i think your OS got corrupted and you need to install the complete the Windows once again and that to the fresh copy of the same. Just use the Windows 7 installation disc into the system and proceed through the fresh installation of the same and let me know if you got any error with the same. Thanks.

If you are still unable to load the Windows into the system and getting the problem with the same then i will advise you to go through the below given step that will help you regarding the same.

• Insert Windows disc.
    • Boot from the disc
    • Choose language
    • Click on Repair
    • Let it search for error and repair the same
    • It will find the error and repair the same.

Did you tried any other bootloader with the system of yours. I will advise you to use the Daz's Loader which is then loader that is working fine with the system of mine and having no issue with the same. I have gone through the same issue and used the Daz's so advising you to use the same and see whether it is working for you.

It seems to be the issue with the Bootloader which is not working with the issue of yours and you need to change the Bootloader. I am having a post which is having the detail about the best booloader that you can check out on the below given link and find the one which suits to your system.
    Best bootloader?