Thread: IIS 6 and live meeting recorded files - error 0xc00d11d2

IIS 6 and live meeting recorded files - error 0xc00d11d2

-Server 2008, IIS6
    -Made one easy htm file within the office 2007
    -I tagged the hyperlinks within htm to my recorded live meeting files to ReplayMeeting.htm files
    -I got one directory onto the server, where I have recorded the live meeting events. I configured the read/execute security for anonymous user and the specified domain users and created the option to replace entire permission from parent to child on other subfolders and files stored.

I moved to the client's machine, opened the page, clicked onto the link that should guide me to replaymeeting.htm and browse up the recorded files, but instead of the same , the footage is not getting played and I got the error as : Audio Error 0xc00d11d2

If I am using to play the file locally, it going on without any issues like that .

Re: IIS 6 and live meeting recorded files - error 0xc00d11d2

Just from what you have stated here, it assumes as your client system is running with the issues pathing to the same file located . Although, you can get any type of technical help regarding the same , you can go ahead for sharing the directory where the videos are stored and configuring the reference to the video files to the UNC path of the server. Please allow me to be sure if it would be helpful for you .

Hi buddy !

According to me, it had to be attached with the permissions. After I made active the Windows Authentication working upon the web server, the people could browse up the files in this situation . There maybe, if it would be as the shared directory then I would not require to go for that.Fine, that fixed my issues . Thank you for your assistance .

I have configured up the shared folder on Windows XP. Then I have applied the user access. Afterwards, I then got unable to open the directory as administrator. So, I have done the System Restore. The entire thing configured back with its actual state. After all , some of my video clips could not getting displayed. There are some of the movie file assumes as access denied and the other directory has access. It assumes as very strange!

I have also tried to move ahead with other media softwares but it is not working with them either. The Pop up message is coming up and If I make some click for fetching more information then it is occurring as '0xC00D11D2: Cannot access the file' . help me please ...

I am suffering with the same issue here and i have tried to solve this out my own but got failed to do all these things . The issue getting occurred with some MP3 files. The files are located at proper storage but I am unable to play them or move in the same manner (as if they were in use already). I am still in the same and tried to investigate about the source of the issue yet, and your help would be appreciated for me . Thank you very much

I resolved this by reconfiguring the security settings for each file. Luckily, I only had two which is required for the adjustment . I am not sure, if there is a method to perform entire files at a time but this is what I did.

I am working upon the windows XP
    Make a right click onto the file or directory and move to the properties
    click on the security tab
    From that very location, I have added myself within the group or username from there you are able to configure the permissions settings as full control, read, write etc.

You need to go back for the ownership of the files suggested and you need to make the right click on the same and then and look within the security. If you are working as an administrator then you are able to take back the ownership of the files. You can also configure the same with 'everyone' 'full control' so that anybody can access the file (easier way , but most unsafe if you do not secure your system in proper way)