Thread: Outlook Live Meeting Add-on

Outlook Live Meeting Add-on

I am a new user for the Live meeting, and I have read the facilities provided by this one program and seems so attractive. After getting all these things, I have just started to download for the demo purpose and after all I downloaded the trial version of the same . But I have some confusion regarding this and would you suggest me what is the URL to be provided to get the Outlook Plugin ? Any suggestion would be appreciated..

Re: Outlook Live Meeting Add-on

If you have started to working with the Live Meeting Standard and as well as running with the BPOS trial, then in this case, you shoul have to go for the sign-in configure of the client for you. If you are working with the Live Meeting Professional trial then you will need to issue in:

URL: The URL used to access Live Meeting (such as https://www3.livemeeting.com/cc/company).

Choose the checkbox for I provide a Username or Password to retrive my account. Provide the credentials and then after click onto the Test Connection and make sure everything is fine now ...

I finished the installation of Outlook 2007 plug-in/add-on for live meeting previously today and was happily working with the same from one exchange server profile. Then I planned to work with the different profile to check the mail on different exchange system (and said to work with the plug-in/add-on there in the same way). Since that time, it stopped functioning .

Any suggestion regarding what has broken or how to resolve this . I have tried to fix this to make the uninstallation of same so many times (with the clean restart) but there is no success at all. The meet now feature functioning, so I am sure that my live meeting server info is fine but the meeting notices sit within my outbox for sometimes or more than that and then after I received the message within my inbox stating :

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

Subject: test

Sent: 11/30/2009 8:01 PM

The following recipient(s) cannot be reached:

Are you working in the environment of Exchange Online? Either method , it is commonly a worst concept to move Outlook Exchange profiles, especially if both exchange profiles is running upon your same email address.You have to find the NK2 files of own and then change the name with the proper procedure, located commonly at this place :

Windows XP: %userprofile%/Application Data/Microsoft/Outlook
    Windows Vista/7: %userprofile%/AppData/Roaming/Microsoft/Outlook

If you are running with any further issues then you can post your problem here , we will always help you to come out from any type of issues regarding this..

I am not working with the Exchange Online (I don't even sure about that ), and I am also currently moving for the Outlook profiles at the time of sync operation.

I have so many profiles for separate email addresses (that I did not state I was doing).It is not an issue related to the Exchange . it is an Outlook and Live-meeting issue .