Thread: MS BPOS Live Meeting users unable to login via outlook addin

MS BPOS Live Meeting users unable to login via outlook addin

I am running the MS BPOS with the and have created the user account in the same. When i log in as the admin no issue but unable to log in as the user account which i have created it displays the error message with the MS Outlook Addin "Your login information is invalid. Please check your user login and password, and try again" even if i tried to login as the directly through the web i am getting "Invalid login name or password, please try again". If any one is having ideas regarding same then please let me know about it. Thanks in advance.

Re: MS BPOS Live Meeting users unable to login via outlook addin

To work with the issue of login i will advise you to go through the below given step which will help you to work with the login issue. I hope this help you with the same.
    1. Log in to Microsoft Online user account
    2. Start Outlook 2007 into Sign-In Client
    3. Click Conferencing
    4. Select User Accounts
    5. Don't mention any thing in Log in name
    6. Click Advanced
    7. Uncheck both the box
    8. Click OK
    9. Click Test Connection
    10. Again click on OK after the connection is verified

First let me know when you are installing the Outlook Addin did you selected the Sign in client to configure with the desktop application. If you have selected the option then it is obvious to get the error while log in as most of the user are getting the same. Also if possible check whether the admin account and the user account both are having the same setting or not.

I have gone through all the setting that is described on the above replies and performed the same on the system of mine but let me tell you that after performing all the above step and not having any working with the same. I have also checked that the admin and the User account is having difference with only the rights.

If all the above replies is not working for you then i will advise you to contact the Microsoft regarding the issue and let then know about the issue and ask for the suggestion from them. As they are the developer and having the ability to resolve any issue related to the MS BPOS. So contact them and find the solution of you issue..