Thread: Facebook freezes on Google Chrome when been accessed

Facebook freezes on Google Chrome when been accessed

I have a strange problem with Facebook site. I use Google Chrome application as my web browser on my desktop which works under Windows Xp. The problem is that when I access facebook website the particluar tab freezes that is Facebook gets freeze. I do not know what could have caused the issue. Please do help me out for the same. Hope to get a better solution to get sort of the thing. It will be better.

Re: Facebook freezes on Google Chrome when been accessed

the problem can be sorted out well and function as required. All you need to do is to clean or delete the cache memory. It could be that the cookies are not cleared and Facebook contains lots of application and needs a good space to read / write. So this is the reason to get it worked as needed. So in order to process well it is essential that you do check for the change and make the desired aspect to be worked. It will be better for you.

Google chrome do not have extensions and facebook sites has lots of features and it could be that the addons are not supporting well due to which the site is getting freezed when been accessed. It is the best way through which you can make the desired thing to be worked and process as needed. It will be better that you do check for the thing and then process well which will be better for you. So look out as needed.

get the latest version of Google Chrome and then check for the same. It could be that the application or the site is not supporting well as you may using an older version and this is the reason you are not able to function or process well. So do check out and process which will be better for you and function by getting the new version as the old version is not much stable.

cool Re: Facebook freezes on Google Chrome when been accessed

Hi Tanmay,

Do you have DivX / Real players installed in your machine? If so, the plugins for DivX / Real players cause this problem. I have it solved by disabling the DivX / Real player plugins in Google chrome.

1. Open Chrome
    2. Click on the Settings button
    3. Select Options and then Extensions. You will see DivX HQ, DivX plus Web Player and Real-Player extensions
    4. Un-check the check-boxes for all the extensions
    5. Close the current chrome and open a new one

Let me know if that solves your issue...
    Cheers,