Thread: Issues while opening pdf files in Chrome after Acrobat reader 9.3.3 upgrade

Issues while opening pdf files in Chrome after Acrobat reader 9.3.3 upgrade

I have a desktop machine and I have been facing problem with the application that is Google Chrome which I use. The problem is that I am not able to work well or process with the thing as I have upgraded the Acrobat reader 9.3.3. As it is been done I am not able to open any pdf files on web browser. I have no idea for the same. Please do help me out so that I can make the thing to be processed and function as needed. It will be better. I use Windows Vista.

Re: Issues while opening pdf files in Chrome after Acrobat reader 9.3.3 upgrade

The issue could be with the upgrade. It could be that the upgrade may have some bug and this is the reason you are not able to work well or process for the thing which has caused the issue. So in order to work out well and process as needed it is necessary that you do look out for the application which will be better for you. All you need to do is to check out well by functioning the same that is getting a good copy and then make the installation.

I would suggest you to get the things to be done well by functioning that is by processing the reinstallation of the application for the desired thing that is needed. It will be better for you. So do look out for the change and make the essential aspects which will be better and perform for the thing which will be better for you. So do look out and function that is essential for you as needed. Do check out as needed.

Do look out by reinstalling the application well under the system that is under safe mode. It is because safe mode do not have much of the embedded application or process which will be better for you and then check out that is needed. So do look out and function for the thing that is needed. Hope to get the desired change to be functioned and process. It will be better for you.

Get the installation of the upgraded pack that is by making a clean install. This will help you out in making the application to function as needed. So do check out and make the desired changes to be implemented. It will be better for you and function as needed. I hope this will surely let you to get the thing is needed. Do look out and function that is needed.