Thread: No network drive in windows 7

No network drive in windows 7

Hello,
    I have on the Network Drive directories like "Pictures", "music", "create backup" and on Windows XP connected as a network drive (eg "Z: \). Although the works on Windows 7 FTP access (for example: C: \ Users \ ..... \ AppData \ Roaming \ Microsoft \ Windows \ Network Shortcuts \ images on freecom1tb), but the Freecom Network Assistant shows no drives. In the Essay on the Explorer to a network drive ("\ \ Freecom1TB \ images" to connect) an error message appears: "The network drive could not be connected because the following has occurred error." I am logged on as Administrator Win7. Under Windos XP laptop from there everything works wonderfully, have the desktop and the netbook running Windows 7 problems. What is the exact error with this? If you have an idea regarding this then please let me know. Thank you.

Re: No network drive in windows 7

Another possibility is to connect the network drive manually. This works as follows:

- Right-click on Network Neighborhood
    - Network Drive Select
    - Specify the IP address as the path and folder (Example: \ \ 192.168.1.1 \ public)
    - Establish contact with the hook "with different credentials"
    - Then set the connection and finished the drive appears in My Computer

I have installed Windows 7 64 bit. And the Network Storage Wizard works and is also my record with the correct IP. But unfortunately I can not assign a drive letter to that window remains completely empty. Then I mounted on the plate with the File Explorer 192.168.0.80. If you know how to fix then please let me know about the configuration. Thank you

Even I do have a similar kind of a problem. Can I now again see all the files, but if I take a file such as mp3 or video file, click it there forever and Windows, this will only then save it before performing it. Under XP and Vista 32 bit, these files were played back immediately. Is the solution to my problem also be used, or what am I doing wrong?

You can use this solution as well. However, you have no FTP connection but a normal network connection. The internal network this should not be a problem. So, if you have some knowledge about the FTP then I recommend you to set up the ftp server on your machine and then try again.